Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, I have a quick question for those of you who compete! I'm currently running open glock 34 wit cmore and carver mount! Anyone knows what holster beside cr speed is compatible wit this mount?
Also thinking of switching to SJC style mount! Any thoughts or recommendations with the mount set up or holster????

+ QuoteReply

·
Will work for primers
201 Posts
Get the Alpha X by Double Alpha!! I use it for my Limited gun and it's awesome!!! The insert block needs a little fine tuning with a file and wet/dry sandpaper but you can get it to fit the trigger guard perfectly. If necessary I'll take a picture or two or video. Just let me know.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Would u please? And are u using carver mount or sjc? I really like sjc standered or 90 degree mount simply to illuminate ejection issues but not sure how extensive the modification for SJC mount would be since they ask to inlet the guide rod And spring and I have no idea what that means

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Would u please? And are u using carver mount or sjc? I really like sjc standered or 90 degree mount simply to illuminate ejection issues but not sure how extensive the modification for SJC mount would be since they ask to inlet the guide rod And spring and I have no idea what that means
Also I'm your pic I see you have the zev mag well like I do, however I was never able to make my Tti base plate work wit zev so I switch to zev and Taylor freelance

·
Will work for primers
201 Posts
I run Limited so I don't run an optic. I've never had issues with my TTI extensions and the Zev magwell. I also included pics of the magwell, you can see a small groove by the brass plug to allow the pin from the extension to go into without pushing the pin to far down. I had to gently tap the magwell on to get it to sit flush against the frame to allow room for the extensions. I've been running it a year so far without any problems. PM me if you ever want to talk in detail about the setup.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts