Carrying while pregnant

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by soldier615, Feb 28, 2007.

1. soldier615

soldier615

Mrs. Soldier here,

My question is how do you carry while pregnant? Especially in the 2nd or 3rd trimesters? I carry on my belt, but was wondering how to do this while pregnant. I don't carry a purse, so that is not an option. Any suggestions?

2. April

April Lifetime Member

:yawn: I'm not awake yet.

I'm 18 weeks and have been carrying a KelTec P32 in a pocket holster since I "grew" out of normal jeans. I miss carrying my G26 IWB but 8 rds of .32 is better than nothing at all.

Can't really see anyway to carry a regular carry size pistol in maternity clothes since they're built to be stretchy and comfy, not hold up over a pound of gun.

Good luck finding a combination that works for you. You're not the only one trying to find a way to not go unarmed.

3. soldier615

soldier615

Mrs. Soldier here again,

Thanks for the reply. We've been knocking this around in our heads too. My husband said maybe a shoulder holster, but I guess I'm going to have to wait and see. I like your idea of a smaller gun (hey, it is better than no gun in my mind). Maybe we'll go that route also. I have a 642 S&W that could fit the bill. By the way, congratulations!

4. FoxyC

FoxyC Guest

HOW????? My fatty pants don't have pockets that deep. What brand pants/jeans are you buying?

BTW I carry in my purse.

5. ST911

ST911 Uber-Practical

Ankle holster. ;)

(Mrs. ST found a purse, fanny pack, and the pocket of an outer cover garment to work best.)