close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Carry Advise IWB

Discussion in 'GATE Self-Defense Forum' started by Boeydafunk, Aug 13, 2010.

1. Boeydafunk

Boeydafunk

I am looking at two different IWB holsters at the recomendation of some folks on this forum. I want to carry an SP101 3". I keep going back and forth between the Alabama Holster Offside holster and the SimplyRugged SIlver Dollar Pancake holster. Do you have experience with either of these holsters or any other IWB options for a gun this size?
    Thanks
    DaFUnk

2. Mas Ayoob

Mas Ayoob KoolAidAntidote Moderator

I don't own a Simply Rugged holster, but I know a lot of people who do, and without exception they seem to respect the product and be happy with it.

I have an IWB from Alabama Holster -- have shot a couple of Glock matches with the company team, in fact -- and like it very much.

It's gonna come down to your personal choice of leather (Simply Rugged) or Kydex (Alabama Holster). Once you make that choice, I doubt you'll go wrong with either provider.

best,
    Mas

3. RussP

RussP Super Moderator Moderator

Boeydafunk, you might want to ask your question in the Carry Issues forum, too.

Carry Issues

4. Boeydafunk

Boeydafunk

The carry issues forum is where I learned about the two holsters. Im sure Ill end up with one of each, but for now just ordered the off side by alabama holster. Thanks for the information
    DaFUnk