close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Car stuff for sale/Trade. Rims/Tires/Stereo/Intake

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Britt, Sep 8, 2004.

1. Britt

Britt What?

I just sold my 2000 Accord and got a 2004 Mazda 6 so I need to sell/trade some stuff. Here is what I have:

--Enkei 17" Rims with Kumho 215/45/17 tires
    Rims are in good shape but have a couple small scratches here and there. They are 3 1/2 years old and two of them have been refinished because my wife can't park. The tires are great. They have about 15,000 miles on the. I got 35,000 out of the last set.

--AEM Short ram intake for 1998-2001 Honda Accord 4 cyl
    Intake is in great shape with no scratches/dents etc. Has all the mounting hardwear and the filter. The intake has about 40,000 miles on it. I have cleaned and recharged the K&N filter with the K&N recharge kit which I will include with the intake. It is red in color.

--Polk Audio 6x9 speakers
    Speakers are perfect. Three way EX model. Are less than a year old.

--Pold Audio 6 1/2 speakers
    Speakers are perfect. Two way Ex Model. Are 3 years old.

--Kenwood Cd Player. Perfect condition. 3 years old. Plays great.

--Kenwood CD changer. 2 Years old. 10 disc. Perfect condition except it doesn't play. Powers up, disc changes, spins, etc. It just will not play :-( This would be real cheap :)

--Kenwood 5 channel amp. 40x4 and 120x1. This amp is in absolutly perfect condition. Mint. Best amp I have ever had. I paid over $500.00 for this amp 2 years ago and it has been mounted behind my seat ever since. Not pushed hard at all. Not a scratch.

--All wires. Speaker wire. Two sets of gold plated RCA's. Power/Ground wire. Fuse holder etc.

--10" JL Audio W0. Perfect perfect perfect condition. I also have a custom box for this but it would be too heavy to ship.

Please email me at Brittjm@bordenchem.com with any questions. I can also send you detailed pictures of any items. I also have all the orginal boxes and manuals for each of the items so let me know if you have any questions at all.

I am looking for cash or trade for some guns/gun stuff or some mountain bike/hiking stuff. Hell I might trade for anything.

I live in Columbus Ohio if you are close and want to stop buy and look at something.

Thanks,
    James