close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Canon 300D with Lenses, Grip & Accessories

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by dad3*3, Feb 7, 2006.

1. dad3*3

dad3*3

I am selling my Canon 300D Digital Camera along with lenses and accessories. Everything is in like new condition. It was lightly used, never really had the time to even learn all of the features.

Here is what I have;

Canon 300D Camera Body - Mint Condition- 6.5 megapixels
    You can see a review here:

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canoneos300d/

Canon EF 28-90mm F/4-5.6 USM Lens in Rare Silver color to match the body with both lens covers.

Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Lens in original Box and both lens covers - rarely ever used.

CanonBG-E1 Battery Grip – Holds 2 Batteries for extended shooting. – has vertical shutter built in. Never Used.

2 Batteries

Battery Charger

Folding Tripod

Instructions and Software

Transferable Extended Warranty good until 2008.

All this came to well over $2300.00 when purchased new. I would like to get $1200.00 NOW $1,100.00 Now $999.00 shipped in the lower 48. Sorry no trades on this item. May be open to offers, thought I would post it here before sending it off to E-Bay. Other shipping is possible, PM me. I can accept PayPal but you would have to add 2%. Money Orders and Personal Checks are ok but I would have to wait until they clear to send the items.

Everything works perfectly and all items are in excellent like new condition, some were never used. This camera takes wonderful pictures that can be enlarged without distortion common to many lesser digital cameras. Lots of creative features plus 6 Automatic modes. Built in Flash.

2. dad3*3

dad3*3

Back to top with Price reduction. I will also cover half of the PayPal fees.

Thanks

3. dad3*3

dad3*3

Just to answer a few common questions I have received. The Camera has a little over 1250 actuations which as you probably know is very low for this type of camera. The camera can be used with or without the BG-E1 Grip. You can use one or two batteries with the Grip. The lenses are sharp and dust, mark free. I have the boxes for the lenses but not the camera or the grip.

The reason I am selling is I have upgraded to a Canon 20D.

I am open to offers if you don't like my price. I will be listing this on E-Bay soon. Can't keep two camera's of this quality. I may consider parting out the pieces for those that asked, send me a PM or E-mail and we can discuss.