Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Photo from their Website. I keep reading excellent reviews on this pistol. Even on YouTube no bad reviews I can find. Any recommendations or comments appreciated. Thanks!
706186_ts.jpg

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
From what I’ve seen, it’s a great value as a range gun, Slugo
Thanks. That particular model goes for around $359 street price. If it's that good it's a steal. The hard part is finding one. Out of stock on all the websites!

·
Registered
274 Posts
I picked one up 2 years ago and haven’t had a single issue with it. Feels very well made and the cerakote has held up great. It spends a lot of time in my Polaris Ranger, so it’s been in some pretty dusty and dirty environments. I’d buy a few more if they were still priced at what I gave for mine... seems all the local stores have them priced just shy under Glocks and the other big name polymer guns. It’s a solid shooter and performer, but definitely lacks the support that others have, other than that I enjoy mine.

·
Registered
835 Posts
I have this pistol. It is an excellent shooter. The trigger isn’t the greatest but hey, it’s a $350 dollar gun. I don’t take her out much but I will never sell it. It’s been 100% reliable. I plan on picking up the TP9 DA in bunt bronze one of these days

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
I have four Canik's and everyone of them have been very reliable.One of the best values out there for a striker fired 9mm.Buy one you won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
755 Posts
The pic is the regular elite... the Elite S has a safety built into the trigger guard (looks like an HK mage release).
I have an Elite, an Elite S, and 4 SubElites....... love them all. The Sub's are really the best ones in my opinion.

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
I have The original SF. Great pistol, with the best trigger of any plastic pistol I own. If the Elite is better, then that’s a steal. Looking myself, but can’t find one. I’d like to see that new SC as well.

·
Registered
868 Posts
How does the CANIK TP9SFX stand up to the others..thats been on my radar for a minute...
I have 3 Caniks....two SFX's, and the Elite "S". The Elite "S" has been flawless. It has a very good factory trigger and sights. Caniks are set up for NATO ammo and may or may not require a break-in period using factory ammo before trying anything lighter. They are very accurate guns.

As for the SFX, I have one set up for Limited, and the other one is currently an Open class. Again, JMO, but if you're looking for a competition gun, the SFX is absolutely the best bang for the buck on the market. Great trigger, match grade barrel. If you want to discuss one further, PM me.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Punches above it’s weight class. Pretty nice pistol for the money. Trigger is decent, beat the crap out of one for a while and had no issues.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I had an Elite for about a year and really liked it. Really good trigger, short reset and never a malfunction. When the Subcompact came out I did a "trade up" at a local gun store. Cost me an extra $50ish.
I like it even better. Feels more balanced to me, especially with the 15 round mags with CF Gear sleeves. Plus its cut for mini optic if you're in to that. Added Talons new Pro grip material.
IMG_20200515_104433046 (3).jpg
IMG_20200515_104411271 (2).jpg

1 - 15 of 15 Posts