close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Candidate for the Idiot of the Year Award for 2010

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by R1ceRocket, Jan 19, 2010.

1. R1ceRocket

R1ceRocket

[​IMG]

http://www.myfoxla.com/dpp/news/local/armed-suspect-chase-ends-in-collision-20100118

Don't know why the title says "Shooting Suspect Chase ends in Collision"; they need to proof read what they print.

The only reason why I thought to post it was because I was actually traveling on Western during the chase and watching dozens of black and whites (and a bunch of unmarked) running up and down the street.

I was on my way to a restaurant only a block away from where the collision occurred, and right before they got the guy, I was sitting in the parking lot watching 5-6 ghetto birds rolling around in the sky, too.

All in all, a bit of excitement to end the night. Before finding out the whole story, I thought for sure an officer was down, judging by the response. Good thing it wasn't.

I guess the UC's didn't break cover and just allowed the marked units to take him down, but I bet the white SUV driver woulda p!ssed his pants if the 2 UC's pulled their guns on him a la Bad Boys liquor store scene.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2010
  2. Aquanewt

Aquanewt

who me, I ain't got no gat!

3. Free Radical

Free Radical Miembro Antiguo CLM

Just trying to outrun the heat in a Ford Explorer alone qualifies him that award.

4. Kadetklapp

Kadetklapp Methberry PD

I'm sure all the nancies will be screaming about how dangerous pursuits are and how we should not perform them for "the children."