Canada's Liberal Party's Plan to Ban the Use of Semi-Automatic Weapons

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by isuzu, Mar 20, 2007.

1. isuzu

isuzu

2. jimbullet

jimbullet

This sucks...They should recognize the right to defent oneself and the shooting sports, which brought about Todd and a few other fine Canadian shooters

3. kcboy

kcboy CHEEPUCK.COM

am sure glad i lefy canada 7 years ago and came back home.:banana:

4. isuzu

isuzu

What part of Canada did you live? Inflation in Calgary is the highest in all of Canada at 6%. Regular gas is $1.00/liter. Ammo and components are priced almost double than US prices. Whew!

5. anticentipede

anticentipede IN GOD WE TRUST

Not suprising, Canada is a homophile-coddling, anti-Christian, anti-self defense backwater cesspool, sort of like Great Britain and most of Europe.

A modern day sodom and gomorrah really.

6. kcboy

kcboy CHEEPUCK.COM

i wouldn't go that far, i think canada is still better than the US, atleast their medical and social system is there when you need it. i used to stay in vancouver, although i didn't like my stay, id consider livingthere again when it's time to retire.;)

7. isuzu

isuzu

Depends on where you live. The province of Alberta is a conservative province (lots of Catholics here). Prime Minister Harper is from this province, and he stopped same-sex marriage that was approved by the liberals.

8. isuzu

isuzu

The healthcare system, especially in Alberta is near collapse. Wait times at emergency rooms is an average of eight hours. Even neo-natal care here is overcrowded, that women who have a high risk in delivering their babies get sent to other provinces; even in Montana. It will take years for the government to untangle this mess.

I don't know with their system here. Canada is part of the Commonwealth, and they will only honor the credentials of people coming from Commonwealth countries (very different from what they were saying in their skilled worker program).

There are a lot of Filipino RNs here that end up as nannies. They have to study for another three years just to get employed as RNs.