GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Electric Sex
5,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never knew that she had such an itchy trigger finger. (There is a clue in that sentence.)

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
jane mansfiekld

·
Mentally Frozen
24,817 Posts
Nope, but she's cute.

Reactions: Joshhtn

·
Electric Sex
5,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Mentally Frozen
24,817 Posts

·
Registered
42,445 Posts
Norma Jean Mortenson is the correct answer

·
NRA Patron Life Member
13,354 Posts
I never knew that she had such an itchy trigger finger. (There is a clue in that sentence.)

Marilyn......... er......... Norma Jean was an exceptionally beautiful woman.

Reactions: railfancwb

·
Registered
11,622 Posts
Ac
Actually, there was a cultural study done some years ago about the purported 7 year itch. In survey of cultures, including some African ones, 7 years appeared to be about the norm.

The author of the study speculated that a family unit might stay together until the child born could go to school (this assumption may be incorrect by mentioning school because by age 6 most kids can function as well as some adults).

Another explanation could be found in my family history. My grandparents on one side were raised in the same household because of multiple deaths of mothers in the family, with great grandpa ending up with three wives over time. Heck, I even had two stepmothers. Life is not like in the Dick and Jane readers used in public schools in the 1950s.

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
She could look like a completely different person in many photos. Even in these two you might think they were of different people. She was a unique beauty.

·
Wolverine
8,829 Posts
Actually, there was a cultural study done some years ago about the purported 7 year itch. In survey of cultures, including some African ones, 7 years appeared to be about the norm.

The author of the study speculated that a family unit might stay together until the child born could go to school (this assumption may be incorrect by mentioning school because by age 6 most kids can function as well as some adults).

Another explanation could be found in my family history. My grandparents on one side were raised in the same household because of multiple deaths of mothers in the family, with great grandpa ending up with three wives over time. Heck, I even had two stepmothers. Life is not like in the Dick and Jane readers used in public schools in the 1950s.
And some of us just made a commitment and stuck to it. Go figure.

·
Sarcasm Inc.
15,100 Posts
That was JFK's side squeeze

·
Electric Sex
5,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Did anyone else notice that she has both eyes open when sighting? That was one of the first things that caught my eye when I saw these photos.

·
Registered
20,466 Posts
Did anyone else notice that she has both eyes open when sighting? That was one of the first things that caught my eye when I saw these photos.

Do you think she is actually shooting/sighting or just posing? Do the photos come with any context?

/

1 - 18 of 18 Posts