close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Can I vent?

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Roro, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Roro

Roro

Ok. So the day has officially sucked. I mean I just found out that sometime today my grandmother in Mt.Vernon, NY had a stroke. I'm 17+ hours away by car. I can't afford to go up there but I can't afford NOT to go. So I'm stressing. Like majorly.

I have to be at work in 5 hours. Im wide awake. And I just really want to go shoot anything right now. Its just been one of those days.

My girlfriend, I love her to death, but she needs to stay out of politics. I dont have the heart to tell her. She argues at me like Im a liberal because I try to teach her HISTORY because shes clueless about all of it.

and she just couldnt understand how i thought the dept of homeland secretaries was as useless as bucket of sand in the desert but she wouldnt listen.

I guess Im just grumpy today because its friggin COLD. I just want to go watch things explode with force. :faint:

2. okie

okie GT Mayor

I'm so sorry about your grandmother, my friend. I do hope she will be okie dokie:angel:

3. G26S239

G26S239 NRA Patron

I am sorry to hear that about your grandmother as well.

4. G-31

G-31 .357 Sig

You'll get through it :thumbsup:. I'm sorry about your grandma and I hope she gets better. You may want to try to keep your hands off a gun for a little while though.