Glock Talk banner

Can I join now?

370 Views 24 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  spdski
I broke down and paid for a membership!
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Unfair Facist
30,645 Posts
You were already a member, purchasing a membership just means you get to stay a member. because on Dec 1 everyone who is not a paid member has to be removed from membership.

· Registered
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PeterJasonMN;11717198 said:
Are your buddies going to bring too much C-4?
1. That wasn't my team! It was the north team, an I was on the south team. :tongueout:

2. I am no longer on SWAT since they made ranking officers choose!:crying:

3. It was funny even to me since I wasn't involved and didn't get into trouble for it.:whistling:

· Banned
12,802 Posts
TLHelmer;11719735 said:
1. That wasn't my team! It was the north team, an I was on the south team. :tongueout:

2. I am no longer on SWAT since they made ranking officers choose!:crying:

3. It was funny even to me since I wasn't involved and didn't get into trouble for it.:whistling:

Well I figured you still knew 'em, that's why I said your buddies, not teammates! So bring it!

And if this message pisses you off, this is Ender using PJMN's screen name.

· Registered
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PeterJasonMN;11721927 said:
Well I figured you still knew 'em, that's why I said your buddies, not teammates! So bring it!

You are right I do know them and they are great guys! We were learning explosive entry when this video was made. We didn't have all the equipt we needed for all the SWAT team members at the time the video was made.

It is funny (unofficially) :rofl:, but officially it was inappropriate!:innocent:

· Registered
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PeterJasonMN;11721927 said:

You didn't piss me off! This isn't the first time I have been given a hard time about that video here or elswhere. We are good! All in good fun!:crying:

· Banned
12,802 Posts
TLHelmer;11722296 said:
You didn't piss me off! This isn't the first time I have been given a hard time about that video here or elswhere. We are good! All in good fun!:crying:

I'd hug ya but Cochese would get all jealous and then I'd have to console him. You know how it is.

· Registered
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BGPD;11726184 said:
I don't know who you are, but if you get to play with C4, you're my friend now:wavey:
Sorry bud, I use to get paid to play with C-4. Now I am just a Sergeant. I miss SWAT and the fun, but I had to make a hard choice.

· Registered
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
BGPD;11736354 said:
:crying: Sgt to Sgt- oh well, I think some range time is in order with the M4 then.
I agree, but they took my full auto M-4 and my sniper rifle away from me. I have to get my joy one round at a time like everyone else now.

· Banned
12,802 Posts
TLHelmer;11737906 said:
I agree, but they toop my full auto M-4 and my sniper rifle away from me. I have to get my joy one round at a time like everyone else now.

In GNG there's a couple hundred folks who say they'd never let the cops take their guns :whistling:

· Unfair Facist
30,645 Posts
Yeah, the same ones that would use thier martial arts skills to stop the cops from preventing them from saving thier kiity cat in a burning house.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

· Registered
583 Posts
PeterJasonMN;11738576 said:
In GNG there's a couple hundred folks who say they'd never let the cops take their guns :whistling:
Yeah, after reading some of the posts that spew 'KILL THE COPS", I wonder why I come back here. Oh yeah, its you guys.

· Registered
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
PeterJasonMN;11741987 said:
Molon labia!
Free association! We used to have a CLIT team. Clandestine lab Investigation Team. I told the guys on the team their motto should be: We are hard to find at times, but well worth the effort!:rofl:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts