Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
> OD Glock 32
4,431 Posts
Don't forget your Moose Knuckles:

Was going to go with a different image, but I like this site. I think I'll stay awhile.

·
Boat Life ©
13,038 Posts
...a great breakfast treat, or late-night snack.

:juggle::tequila::weirdthread::tempted::ladiesman:

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
WHAT the ****! what in gods name would you put a camels foot in and then actually eat it afterwards? It would make an interesting GITMO attention getter tho! Imagine having to tell your buddies that you got beat with a camels foot in hope that you spilled the beans.

·
Anti-Federalist
2,022 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
subscribed for more good laughs!

·
> OD Glock 32
4,431 Posts
WHAT the ****! what in gods name would you put a camels foot in and then actually eat it afterwards? It would make an interesting GITMO attention getter tho! Imagine having to tell your buddies that you got beat with a camels foot in hope that you spilled the beans.
That's just crazy enough to work.

·
Registered
7,844 Posts
Looks like a good weapon.

·
Registered
803 Posts
camel toes shopping is a whole new level of complicateness. The two toes need be as close together as possible to ensure freshness and grade A quality. Too much space between the toes indicates the meat has been on the market for too many a day too long, endured too much handlings from curious potental customers, and worst, no longer suitable for human consumption (with the exception of macho females, they have a strong immune system for any camel toes).

Another important thing for folks who live in the Northwest, Cali especialy,please be very wary of "fake" camel toes, they are being advertised more and more these days.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.