Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There have been posts here to the effect that it is now necessary to appear personally to renew a gun license. Really? Haven't appeared in person for any license in my life - car, gun, marriage, whatever (except in the U.S.)

Deenoh - can you expedite a non-appearance renewal? I would of course be willing to pay a reasonable amount for your services. I'll PM you too. I have a really heavy schedule next 2 weeks, partly out of town; would be good if non-appearance is possible.

·
Dis-member
320 Posts
Sir Ante,

when I renewed last year (at that time, kahigpitan nun), I insisted that I'm too busy to personally go there since they are only open on weekdays. It took two months before my license card was released but now I think it's easier. I paid 3,500

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Renewed my G17 & Mossberg Shotgun (2yrs expired) last week, took me about two hours to finish with both license cards released to me.

Just bring a 2x2 picture, your original license card and photocopy of it.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Originally posted by JuDGe
Renewed my G17 & Mossberg Shotgun (2yrs expired) last week, took me about two hours to finish with both license cards released to me.

Just bring a 2x2 picture, your original license card and photocopy of it.
JuDGe magkano penalty binayaran mo considering na 2yrs na expire yung G17 tsaka Shotgun mo?

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
yung shotgun lang ang 2years expired yung license, yung g17 current pa ang license..... Bale Php2,500+ lang yung total for both f/a, tapos may P444 for each f/a para sa gunsafety, notary, xerox, etc.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts