close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Calling all Pistol and Shotgun shooters

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by kamelot, Feb 16, 2006.

1. kamelot

kamelot

This is a heads up for the fast and the furious young and younger set of shooters.

I received a copy of an open letter by the Philippine National and Shooting Association President Art Macapagal as well as Chairman Ildefonso Tronqued of an upcoming NATIONALS competiton on March 15 (pistol), March 16(pistol), March 17 (shotgun), March 18 (pistol), and March 19(shotgun/Awarding), 2006 at the ARMSCOR firing range in Marikina.

Results will form part of the final evaluation for choosing the national Team for the SEAG 2007 in Thailand. Also the PNSA-Practical Aggrupation is now joining with WA 1500 of Europe and the PPC 1500 of Germany for possible international competitions. They will also choose shooters for Inter ASEAN com[petitions.

Guidelines, Rules and Requlations, and COURSE OF FIRE, may be obtained from your nearby gunstores, respective club offices or from the PNSA iffice at the Marines Range at Fort Boni or PNSA office at the ULTRA, pasig, M.M.

Sana makasali tayo man lang.

2. batangueno

batangueno Shock Resist

Will this match be using IPSC rules?

3. kamelot

kamelot

I don't think so. I believe they are going to follow WA 1500 rules and regulations.

4. batangueno

batangueno Shock Resist

Thanks kamelot.

I saw some useful information about WA1500 here >>> www.wa1500.org.