GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Let me fix that headline for you. Suspect facing arrest, violently resist arrest and gets killified in the process. Had the suspect submitted to the officers lawful commands and been arrested, he would still be alive today and already be bonded out of jail with his 500 bond.

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
Let me fix that headline for you. Suspect facing arrest, violently resist arrest and gets killified in the process. Had the suspect submitted to the officers lawful commands and been arrested, he would still be alive today and already be bonded out of jail with his 500 bond.
They’ve been conditioned since birth to resist. It’s part of the agenda. I didn’t even click on the link and I can accurately guess which demographic boxes to check.

·
I'd be more cynical, but my apathy prevents it.
957 Posts
Yeah, but that's wordy and doesn't further the leftist agenda.

·
Registered
15,107 Posts
They’ve been conditioned since birth to resist. It’s part of the agenda. I didn’t even click on the link and I can accurately guess which demographic boxes to check.
That is mentally racist!

I arrested a white one arm man for jaywalking. He fought me stupidly so I kept slamming him on the hood of my Crown Vic. Cuffed him to his pants loop and took him in. I did a service for the drivers in the area.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

·
Come on man!!
15,317 Posts
That is mentally racist!

I arrested a white one arm man for jaywalking. He fought me stupidly so I kept slamming him on the hood of my Crown Vic. Cuffed him to his pants loop and took him in. I did a service for the drivers in the area.
Why do you hate one-armed white people???

Did I stumble into CopTalk somehow.
So many cowboys.
Damn, like I know, right???

I mean jeez, what's this world coming to when a violent man can't jaywalk, assault the police, resist arrest with violence, and then take a cop's gun without getting shot by racist police? The same racist police who are just shooting him because he's only violently resisting arrest and taking a cop's gun?

Damn cowboy wannabe cops.

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Outcome was predictable and will be ruled a good shoot. Perp went for officers gun. Cannot do that because that's a threat that has to be stopped at all costs.

Two cops from the homeless intervention squad on audio, laughing, making fun of the guy and all around acting like tools with authority, prior to pulling up to the guy is a sad statement for the locality in as much as the way they choose cops for this squad. These two fit the stereotype that BLM wishes to paint all LEO's with. I do not believe, at all, that most officers are like this, but this case sure elevates the stance for BLM.

I suspect these two were told they were to be a part of this squad and did not volunteer for it. I do not know how interdepartmental meetings go but they were not chosen for their compassion towards others in my opinion.

Clusterfark is correct!

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Hard to hear but it appears the police were a bit hardcore. Yes they have the right to be a harda$$, not sure this was the best application of the power they are given. I think they should have handled it better. Reminded me of the jaywalking scene from Harold & Kumar.
Jaywalking is not enforced in CT, unless they wish to hassle someone.

·
Unfair Facist
26,057 Posts
He wasn’t shot for the reason they stopped him. He was apparently shot because he resisted violently and tried to grab a gun.

People have an erroneous idea that the nature of a call or contact somehow determines the out come. It doesn’t.

Imagine the headline,

Woman shoots man after he buys her dinner.

Just skip the part about how afterward he attempted to violently rape her.

First shooting I was ever involved in was a well being check on a guy his family had not been able to get a hold of and the family was worried because he had a mental health history.

When I arrived to check and make sure he was Ok he tried to kill me.

Headline?

Police Sgt. shoots upset man.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Jaywalking is not enforced in CT, unless they wish to hassle someone.
Or it can be applied selectively when doing real work with the bigger picture in mind. Such as stopping a jay walker at 0230 in the area with recent car break ins, house break ins, auto thefts, retail burglaries. Pedestrian stops as such are excellent ways to have a way to identify and not be within the confines of a consensual encounter.

1 - 20 of 130 Posts