close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

California Glockers

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Pete S, Mar 3, 2004.

1. Pete S

Pete S

How is the recent S 1805 ruling going to affect CA gun owners, if at all...I understand the basics of what was accomplished, but if everything goes as planned, will CA receive the AWB repeal as well, or will Mr. Feinstein figure out another plot to counter...

Thanks, from a new member...Pete;d

2. therealmarauder

therealmarauder

i think that the only chance CA has of becoming a free state again is if LA falls off into the ocean. i THINK (don't know for sure) that the commiefornia ban is permanent and will take repealing it to get it out of effect.

3. spetsnaz777

spetsnaz777 Team 9mmx19

Expect local and state wide bans and ever widening restrictions in Kali.... No WAY they will let you all have any freedoms back...

4. therealmarauder

therealmarauder

i expect to see this just about everywhere unfortunately. if the ban does sunset i'd be willing to bet that within a years time that 40+ states will have their own bans in place.

5. PromptCritical

PromptCritical AgentOfEntropy

In my opinion, the best way to rid yourselves of Kali's BS is simple. Move. There are plenty of better states out there. Added Benefit: Reduces California's electoral votes and House seats, preventing it from dragging the rest of the country down the tube with it.

"The only way to fix it is to flush it all away... I'll see you down in Arizona Bay." -Aenima, TOOL