Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
The Bombdiggity
28,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...it has only been half a day...

No classes today, I dont "work" today (I dont have a real job but have commitments and volunteer obligations) Lady Rabbi is at work. Nothing to do in the house. Nothing on TV and it is 20 outside.

I think I am going to go play a round of frozen nut golf, I just have to find another idiot to go.

·
The Bombdiggity
28,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Pssstt.... Rabbi.... It's "fever" not "feaver". Shalom!
I do math, anyone who has read my posts knows at best, I butcher english like a longshoreman. :supergrin:

Maybe I just had beaver on my mind? (double drum and cymbal! )

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
This is why I don't think I will ever retire. If I'm off work for more than a few days with nothing to keep me busy I start to get restless quick, especially in bad weather. Good luck finding someone else dumb...I mean bored...enough to go golfing.

·
The Bombdiggity
28,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is why I don't think I will ever retire. If I'm off work for more than a few days with nothing to keep me busy I start to get restless quick, especially in bad weather. Good luck finding someone else dumb...I mean bored...enough to go golfing.
I cant sit still very long. It often leads to high adventure....or the ER... :whistling:

·
Registered
7,844 Posts
Hobbies, men! Get yourself some hobbies!

·
The Bombdiggity
28,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
16,857 Posts
Practice your putting. When I have cabin fever (raining) I blast the stereo, whip out the Scooby Snacks and lag putt all through the house.

·
Señor Member
5,395 Posts
I cant sit still very long. It often leads to high adventure....or the ER... :whistling:
:rofl:

While I don't get "cabin fever" (I stay inside a lot, but I'm always doing something--or at least have things for which I'm actively procrastinating), I do happen to live this one.

In fact, I recently had surgery and am at this moment doing self-guided physical therapy for this one. :rofl:

·
Registered
7,844 Posts
I have a pile of hobbies. Right now, most of them involve leaving the house.
(Indoor) hobbies, man!. Get yourself an (indoor) hobby! :supergrin:

Several of my interests take place in my garage workshop. How 'bout doing some reloading?

·
What's Up Dox?
6,801 Posts
...it has only been half a day...

No classes today, I dont "work" today (I dont have a real job but have commitments and volunteer obligations) Lady Rabbi is at work. Nothing to do in the house. Nothing on TV and it is 20 outside.

I think I am going to go play a round of frozen nut golf, I just have to find another idiot to go.
It is funny you mention this. DS has been talking about it now for DAYS. We're also in the 20's like you guys and he's itching to play golf and sick of being cooped up.

Soooo...today I found something for him to "do". I found seal and fox fur coat which he's buying for me tonight at 5:00. :whistling: (PETA folks, just keep your opinions to yourself)

He's the best!

·
Use Linux!
15,639 Posts
I have a pile of hobbies. Right now, most of them involve leaving the house.
Work on some new loads... you handload, yes?

·
The Bombdiggity
28,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
feeling the same way. had a blizzard last night. And we went into pre-blizzard prep mode yesterday and shut down early bought food and cocooned waiting for it to hit. 12 to 24 inches depending on where in the area you live. 55mph winds so drifts. power went out at 10pm and came on in the middle of the night some time. went into work -- car dealership -- skeleton crew we are closed but I am doing the phone and internet -- productive for 3 hours but now done -- the rest are clearing the lot and shuffling cars around.

most of the roads are now un-stuck and most are heeding the warnings and staying off the roads. feel shut in even though I traveled the 2 miles to work.

rabbi, get outside. run, golf or do something. the sunlight-vitamin-d seems to help me feel better no matter the temp.

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
Ill be sure to raise a cold one to your heath and happiness this evening at dinner at Frenchies on Clearwater Beach

·
The Bombdiggity
28,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Any guns need cleaning:dunno::supergrin:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts