close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Cabelas VISA is AWESOME!!

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by goatranch, Apr 2, 2012.

Tags:
  1. goatranch

goatranch

I have had a Cabelas VISA car d for many years. Besides earning points used towards gear at Cabelas...3 times now I am very impressed at how they operate.

The first time I was buying a Toshiba lap top in WalMart. At checkout the sale got flagged and the associate told me I needed to cal my card provider. I though Oh &hit how long will this take. Called the number on the back of card and instantly had a live person NO accent. They explained after verifying who I was that they occasionally flag sales to make sure YOU are the one using the card. The lifted the flag and transaction went thru no worries. Took probably 1 minute total.

Second time I got a phone message wanting me to call their fraud center due to some suspicious activity. I called and sure enough 2 purchases NOT mine. They closed the account and issued a new card to me immediately. Got it in 3 days.

Third time was this morning. suspicious activity again. 3 charges that were in fact legit but they stemmed from an on line shopping service I had subscribed to that got me into 2 other things I was NOT aware of . One was an identity watch service for $24.95 per month and the other was another shopping service. $9.99 per month. Cancelled both, called Cabelas back and they understood and lifted the lock on my account. They do what they say they do and you talk to live people in this country, actually in Lincoln, NE. Thank God for Cabelas...they care!

Last edited: Apr 2, 2012
  2. TSAX

TSAX USAF Vet

:faint:, whenever I deal with customer service I am not that lucky.

:50cal:

3. IA Glocker

IA Glocker

They are the best cc, for those reasons. I have had very similar experiences.

4. E-2-E

E-2-E Long Trail

Same here. I received a call after using my card at an establishment that must not have fit my profile/ pattern I guess.