GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Monday the adapter plate for hellcat will be here. It will allow me to mount a 507k without having to grind down the rear hubs. They also make one for the 43x mos. I figured you guys who have either will find it interesting.

In my experience with CHPWS, their quality is the best for optic mounting solutions. Plates are solid, flush fitting and come matched in coating to whatever the oem slide is. No gaps what so ever. I refuse to ruin my slide with a file or limit myself to one optic so this will work great and still allow for a “low witness” with the factory sight.

I have a 43x but not the mos version and I won’t be switching as I find it bs Glock did this so short after the 43x. So I’d love to hear from one of you guys as to how it fits on your slide. I’ll be posting here Monday at some point after I get it mounted and zero’d at the range.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know the X2s should start showing up. Trijicon was salty they made a great product at a fair price. That’s why they had to change them. Making them almost impossible to find

·
AAAMAD
30,937 Posts
I know the X2s should start showing up. Trijicon was salty they made a great product at a fair price. That’s why they had to change them. Making them almost impossible to find

Yeah, because it wasn’t a blatant knockoff or anything :laughabove:

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, because it wasn’t a blatant knockoff or anything :laughabove:
Not trying to discount your opinion, or start a debate. I’ve read the countless threads on different forums. Read the article about the lawsuit. I just don’t see it. I feel like all micros look similar.
E8EB7E34-293D-48E7-96EA-C14ED634C2BF.jpeg
582F3EBC-0475-4FB7-8D7E-6FAE0E81101A.jpeg
5E8F1D0D-046B-408A-876D-5428D646968F.jpeg

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Those are not my photos btw. I dont own an RMR. I couldn’t afford to put one on all my pistols.

·
AAAMAD
30,937 Posts
There’s a reason Holsun settled out of court.

I don’t know how you can look at the HS next to an RMR and not see the obvious lineage. But that’s fine, Holosun did.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There’s a reason Holsun settled out of court.

I don’t know how you can look at the HS next to an RMR and not see the obvious lineage. But that’s fine, Holosun did.[/QUOTE

I see it’s small and square. All the did was change their button placement. Again not arguing. They can only make a rounded window or a square one...
I see it’s small and square, all they did was change their button placement...I fee there are only so many variations these things can have.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So here’s the update and final product.
Here is the adapter plate. The rear holes are where the lugs are that aren’t needed for the 507k.
BA7F1A6B-65EC-4E81-88F5-A4744C2279E7.jpeg

Here is a picture showing how thin the adapter plate is. You really aren’t sitting that much taller then without the plate...
524B1073-FBBF-4FB8-AF36-2C2EA37BB9E3.jpeg

Here is the thread locker they provide. Use whatever you like best but this has never failed me and I can still remove it later if need be.
B2B0C65C-AFC9-4D1E-8F13-C9B9DEEACF58.jpeg
22F217E1-850A-44DD-AE0C-7F0E5AB58902.jpeg
DC5FBE76-4CBF-4299-8ED5-DD27D5343FDA.jpeg

If you zoom in to the picture below you can see the lugs in the plate and how the plate itself has front lugs for the 407/507k
112ACC77-16C1-4928-ABF2-CE3C2129D6AB.jpeg

Here is the final product. Optic sits flush and I still achieve a “low cowitness”
315F4716-3C0F-48C8-82E5-3DE48444BAF9.jpeg
12CF1408-12F6-4236-98C1-6CC6D92218AA.jpeg

Overall I’ve been pleased with this little pistol. It’s Achilles heel IMO was the factory trigger. It stung my finger after a hundred or so round. Since installing the Apex trigger I find it very pleasant to shoot. The pistol is accurate and with the red dot zero’d in...its accurate further then a CC needs to be. I’ve had no malfunctions so far. It has changed my mind on the company...politics aside it’s a well built option for somebody who wants a high capacity micro. Last “small project” of the year. I’ll be turning my attention to a p07 soon!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Nice job,as always,sir.

Hellcat looks to be a nice CC gun. I won't buy that brand. Ever. Doesn't mean it's not a fine gun.

Optics Planet sent me an email saying I will have a tracking number for a Holosun 507K-X2 in two days.
Hoping it will be in my hands next week.

Para-bellum,does your P-07 have a de-cocker(DA/SA) or manual thumb safety. Read a bit about them. They have a few variations it sounds like.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Nice job,as always,sir.

Hellcat looks to be a nice CC gun. I won't buy that brand. Ever. Doesn't mean it's not a fine gun.

Optics Planet sent me an email saying I will have a tracking number for a Holosun 507K-X2 in two days.
Hoping it will be in my hands next week.

Para-bellum,does your P-07 have a de-cocker(DA/SA) or manual thumb safety. Read a bit about them. They have a few variations it sounds like.
Thank you and Yes I felt the same way about them prior to this and don’t see myself buying many if anymore things from them. Simply because nothing really peaks my interest. In my department The guys kept talking about how great their hellcats are and on here ect. I figured I’d give it a try and ended up being surprised. You can tell by the matt I’m working on I also love the p365. I still feel the p10s is probably my perfect carry pistol when clothing permits.

The newer p07s come with the omega trigger/decocker installed but a manual safety is included if you’re inclined to go that route instead.

·
Registered
259 Posts
CZ P-10 S is one I do not want to even fondle let alone shoot. Afraid I would want to buy one. Well thought-out gun. Look forward to seeing how/what you do with yours.

I'm all-in,$,with the P365XL,507K, and a new holster.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
CZ P-10 S is one I do not want to even fondle let alone shoot. Afraid I would want to buy one. Well thought-out gun. Look forward to seeing how/what you do with yours.

The p10s is one of the better striker carry guns I’ve ever shot. It made me put my XL in the safe. All I did to the p10s is a red dot. That’s all it needed. Trigger/grips/sights came perfect. The p07 will be getting milled for a red dot and a full Cajun fun works package.

·
98.SiG and Rising!
776 Posts

I too will be looking for a new holster when Streamlight comes out with the TLR-7sub. I modified my JM Custom Kydex to fit the HS507K-X2 RDS. What holsters are you looking at?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Always used Milt Sparks VM2s for 1911s and G19s. It's the holster that works best for me. Getting one for P365XL with optic. Takes a month or so; maybe more.

Have tried many others but always come back to VM2.

Seems like the usual hybrid holsters are made to be worn further back on the belt, like 4:30 or so. I like closer to 3:00. If I wear the hybrids at usual location they are so long/wide they impede my bending crouching, sitting.

No can do AIWB.

Also shopping for a WML for G19. Have to do my homework. Like Olight,Streamlight so far but not sure how many lumens etc.

Don't want WML on my concealed carry.

I got AlienGear Cloak Tuck 3.5 with Romeo Zero cut but don't really like that holster. Ditto Foxx hybrid.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think I mentioned it to you before Sig fever but I def like the vedder light tuck best for aiwb. If you have interest holler at me and I’ll get you a discount.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I ordered my new Holosun 507k two months ago and just got an email stating that it was shipping a few days ago, but still haven't gotten a tracking number. I'll be putting it on my new Glock 43x MOS, and I to bought that same plate for mine. I can't wait to finally get it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Monday the adapter plate for hellcat will be here. It will allow me to mount a 507k without having to grind down the rear hubs. They also make one for the 43x mos. I figured you guys who have either will find it interesting.

In my experience with CHPWS, their quality is the best for optic mounting solutions. Plates are solid, flush fitting and come matched in coating to whatever the oem slide is. No gaps what so ever. I refuse to ruin my slide with a file or limit myself to one optic so this will work great and still allow for a “low witness” with the factory sight.

I have a 43x but not the mos version and I won’t be switching as I find it bs Glock did this so short after the 43x. So I’d love to hear from one of you guys as to how it fits on your slide. I’ll be posting here Monday at some point after I get it mounted and zero’d at the range.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts