Bye Bye RTF 2.....

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by SCHOOFSTER, Jun 10, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ak103k

ak103k

The fact that the RTF2's usually bring a premium, sort of shoots that theory down. So again, youre kind of shooting yourself in the wallet by dicking with them.

But of course, its your choice and your wallet, and no different than using $100 bills for toilet paper, or setting on fire to impress your friends. ;)

boilergonzo likes this.
  2. Intolerant

Intolerant

LOL... yeahhhh, kind a like when somebody comes along and makes a comment about your ugly girlfriend who you think is beautiful. Thats what i think of every time people make negative comments about something somebody else has. Next thing ya know, the gloves come off...lol.

boilergonzo likes this.

3. SCHOOFSTER

SCHOOFSTER

These frames are by no means special or rare. I bought 6 of them for $100 each. I wish people would stop glorifying Glocks. lol.

4. Intolerant

Intolerant

Good lord man, your comment`s are rougher than the grip texture you`re complaining about.

Its HIS GUN, you have zero $$$ or time invested in it.

5. ak103k

ak103k

Well, if you look around, the RTF2 guns actually DO bring more money, for whatever reason. Thats just a fact.

If you got them cheaper, good for you. All Im saying is, someone out there would probably have given you more for them than you paid for them. To me, youre just throwing money away.

If its about building guns, you could have sold those frames you bought, and most likely had a couple more non RTF2 frames for what you paid. More frames, more guns.

But, this isnt what thats about, is it? ;)

Im getting the feeling here, that this isnt about what things cost, just trying to annoy people by doing stupid **** so you can hear them squeal. Just because. :)

@Intolerant.... youre missing the whole point here. ;)

It is his stuff, he can do what he likes with it, I could care less what he does, Im only pointing out, what I think is some minor stupidity on his part. But hes more than welcome to be as stupid as he likes. I got nothing in it.

I stipple most of my Glocks and constantly hear **** for it, and most of that comes from Glock owners. Whatever. As you said, its my gun, Ill do as I like. And he can too.

Ill just likely be getting more out of it, as Im not lighting money on fire trying to make some kind of point. ;)

FireMedic-50 likes this.
  6. SCHOOFSTER

SCHOOFSTER

You say you don't care....but your comments prove otherwise. Why are you so upset about what I do with a cheap glock frame? You can literally buy these frames for the cost of a tank of gas. Also, why do I need to sell these frames for more guns? Ill keep these frames and just by more guns. Pretty simple

Intolerant likes this.
  7. Glockman4

Glockman4

Could have sold that gun to someone for $1000 :D

SCHOOFSTER likes this.
  8. Intolerant

Intolerant

Nope, i dont believe i`m missing the point at all, but i think, you might be. You`ve got nothing invested in the OP`s gun, but your "one way my way" comments say different. It`s pretty clear that you want to make "your point" that the guy is wasting/throwing his money away. He isnt selling anything, so how is he losing any money.

You even self-admit, that you stipple guns too... are you flaming on the OP because his might look nicer than yours, and your jealous? Your negative rants on the OP speaks volumes.

And your comment above "stupidity on his part". :dunno:
    The only thing i see stupid, are some of the comments flying around in here.

Why can`t people just be happy for others. Personally, i like to see what people do with their guns. I think some of this stuff is really amazing. Alot of talent out there! Modding frames and grips aren`t my cup of tea, but i can surely appreciate others that do it. Who the hell cares what costs are won or lost, i`ve got no skin in the game, and neither do you. Again, HIS GUN.

SCHOOFSTER likes this.
  9. ak103k

ak103k

I dont care, and Im not uspet in the least. Only pointing out youre likely throwing money away, and that was all. You boys seem to be the ones upset.

I dont know how much clearer I can be about that one point, but whatever. As I said right off, its your ****, do what you want.

Whatever dude, its obvious some of you lack comprehension and just want to argue about ****. Hey, have at it.

FireMedic-50 likes this.
  10. SCHOOFSTER

SCHOOFSTER

There you go caring again.

11. ak103k

ak103k

And I see youre still upset. :)

12. SCHOOFSTER

SCHOOFSTER

There you go caring again!

13. ak103k

ak103k

So I was right. This really has nothing to do with grinding on a RTF2 frame. Its about you trolling the board, looking for attention. ;)

FireMedic-50 likes this.
  14. Intolerant

Intolerant

Come onnnnnnnn, give it a rest. Let the OP post whatever he wants, its his thread to show what he`s done to his gun. Lets try to bring some positive in here towards what he`s done. If it were my gun, i would be proud of what i did.

EDIT: Chit dont stink until you poke it ;)

SCHOOFSTER likes this.
  15. ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Stop counting other peoples money.

Intolerant likes this.
  16. SCHOOFSTER

SCHOOFSTER

Its only trolling if your feelings are hurt.....I guess I'm trolling.

17. ak103k

ak103k

LOL. You win dude. You havent hurt my feelings in the least, but it still smells like trolling to me. :)

Nice work too. Got anything in basic black? Im Amish. That gaudy stuff scares the horses. :p

18. SCHOOFSTER

SCHOOFSTER

that's racist

19. Geezer Glide

Geezer Glide NRA Life Member

Really? Every time someone takes a soldering iron or a Dremel to their Glock, they add about $300 to the price when they try to sell it.

20. mmcbeat

mmcbeat

Back on topic. Isn’t the RFT2 designed to be a wearing finish? It wears with time and gets less aggressive?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.