close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Buying guns online

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Picone, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Picone

Picone

Well I've bought from online gun stores multiple times, that I later found had really poor reviews (*botak* and topglock) with absolutely no issue. Figured my luck was running thin so I would buy from one of the retailers advertising here (plus this site is cool, so why not support the sponsor). They told me i got the last one in stock. I've called six times in the last two weeks trying to figure out why my gun didn't ship. Computers went down. The person who handles that is busy, leave a message (made multiple phone calls and this person just refuses to answer the phone or return phone calls). Next person...oh I'll take care of it, give me the FFL's phone number and I'll make sure it gets shipped today. Honestly i forgot i even ordered it for a while (hard to believe for me, since i am really excited about this one). Finally wondering why I didn't just pay the $75 to buy it locally and avoid the month plus wait (looks like longer at this point). Frustrating.:crying:

2. adam2670

adam2670

I buy all mine online, most from Evan at onpointsupply.com, he charges $5/month for membership and sucks a communication but every transaction has been totally smooth and quick and I have literally saved as much as $300 a gun. No tax and $12 shipping can't be beat. I'll never buy retail again!

3. TxGlock9

TxGlock9