Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you buy a gun off of Glockworld or TopGlock and you order night sites, do they send you the gun with the night sites installed or do they leave that up to you?

·
Polymer Butcher
8,093 Posts
If you buy a gun off of Glockworld or TopGlock and you order night sites, do they send you the gun with the night sites installed or do they leave that up to you?
Free installation on your gun for any parts you order from them when you purchase the gun.

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anyone know what the prices are on Summit? Specifically for a G38 w/stock nights and a G21SF w/stock nights? Anyone know if they have G21SFs in stock with Glock rails AND regular (non-ambi) mag release?

·
Da Da
7,236 Posts
I've had great service from budsgunshop.com.

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i will gladly pay an extra $20 to do business with buds than i would to topglock

with buds you actually get communication, and a tracking number (interesting concept...)
IDK about summit, people said their prices and customer service are better, but if I went through Bud's, I'd actually pay more than what my local FFL can get me a Glock for and it would take longer. What is the advantage of doing that?

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
IDK about summit, people said their prices and customer service are better, but if I went through Bud's, I'd actually pay more than what my local FFL can get me a Glock for and it would take longer. What is the advantage of doing that?
if you can get what you're looking for locally, and for less cash, than i would go that route. i recall summit having similar prices on new glocks to buds. summit does have some great deals on used

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
if you can get what you're looking for locally, and for less cash, than i would go that route. i recall summit having similar prices on new glocks to buds. summit does have some great deals on used
I'd be saving about 70-75 bucks going through topglock/glockworld.

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
$75 isn't enough incentive for me to do business with topglock, unless the next cheapest vendor is equally undesirable

just curious, what kind of sights are you looking for?
Just the mepros. I have the stock glock night sites on my 19 and they are exactly what I wanted. You gotta understand my current financial situation, I have a firearms addiction, but a fixed budget (I'm a full time professional student, so I can't work), so every dollar I save helps, therefore I shop for the best deal.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
http://www.ombexpress.com/product~sku~GA081.asp

you can get aftermarket mepros (screw-on front) from OMB for $60, and pick up some spare mags/springs/parts while you're there. i found a place locally that installed a set of heinies for me for like $20. this way you can also make sure the rear sights are on to your satisfaction before the locktite dries...

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
http://www.ombexpress.com/product~sku~GA081.asp

you can get aftermarket mepros (screw-on front) from OMB for $60, and pick up some spare mags/springs/parts while you're there. i found a place locally that installed a set of heinies for me for like $20. this way you can also make sure the rear sights are on to your satisfaction before the locktite dries...
Thanks, I might just do that.

·
Banned
2,007 Posts
Anyone know what the prices are on Summit? Specifically for a G38 w/stock nights and a G21SF w/stock nights? Anyone know if they have G21SFs in stock with Glock rails AND regular (non-ambi) mag release?
I think most of Mark's Glocks start at $459. Give him a call (he is great to talk with) and he will tell you the price on the exact combination of gun and sight you have in mind. If you are ok with used guns, ask about that too. Mark has some great buys. I have bought two used Glocks from him and I got a very good deal. He had the guns out the door the same day I called and they were exactly as promised.

·
Registered
11,679 Posts
I think most of Mark's Glocks start at $459. Give him a call (he is great to talk with) and he will tell you the price on the exact combination of gun and sight you have in mind. If you are ok with used guns, ask about that too. Mark has some great buys. I have bought two used Glocks from him and I got a very good deal. He had the guns out the door the same day I called and they were exactly as promised.
Academy $499 is as cheap as $459 plus shipping and transfer fee and you take the gun home ASAP.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Academy $499 is as cheap as $459 plus shipping and transfer fee and you take the gun home ASAP.
Yeah, but you have to pay sales tax at Academy. Here, that's about $45.

Summit has Glocks at $459 new and charges $15 shipping. That's going to be pretty much impossible to beat for a new Glock, and their service is top notch. I haven't heard the same about the service at Top Glock, unfortunately.

·
Banned
2,007 Posts
You gotta understand my current financial situation, I have a firearms addiction, but a fixed budget (I'm a full time professional student, so I can't work), so every dollar I save helps, therefore I shop for the best deal.
If money is really tight, go with a used Glock. You can save $100 and the gun will then hold it's resale value very well. Unless you are very finicky about little cosmetic blemishes, a used Glock is just as good as a new. one. And you know a new one will get some scratches etc pretty quick... so why buy a new one to start with?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.