Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is my 1st time ever leaving negative/bad feedback on-line ... but here it is

After 5-months of patient waiting & regular polite comms. (from my end) I'm comfortable saying TucTite Holsters makes a nice product but that's assuming you get what you ordered or get anything at all...and you can forget after sale service or comms.

I'm now convinced Lee simply does not care -or- is dishonorable, either way best take your business elsewhere.

supporting details if you care to read further ...
My 1st purchase experience was great and i was the 1st to review the annex on the TucTite Holsters page...my 2nd purchase experience, and the Sherriff's Dept. referral to Tuctite, have both been similar & really pour...

Approx. 5 months post order & Lee has failed to deliver the holster ordered. Regular (polite on my end, not his) comms. 1x/month and Lee agrees he failed to deliver & still has not made it right/delivered the holster ordered...
It's hard for me to understand but ~5 months of waiting and trying on my end, multiple referrals to others (also disappointed) and i've had enough. Dishonorable business, especially in the firearms industry, is sure to catch up to him...consider all your options before rolling the dice with TucTite

·
Registered
4 Posts
I second this ATROCIOUS customer "service" from Tuctite. Much like you I ordered an Annex holster with no problems (although came to later find out Tier One Concealed offers a much better product and AMAZING customer service).

My second purchase was for a holster with separate mag carrier. One, the kydex was too high and hit the sights, so didn't allow the gun to fully seat in the holster. Two, I ordered tuckable clips as an option, so they installed those which were fine, but the holes didn't even line up for the regular clip if I wanted to change it out. Three, and minor but still a fault on their end, ordered zombie green rivets and got standard black.

That's all well and good, they made mistakes, but I've emailed them multiple times about fixing the problem and I finally got an email back from Lee saying he would personally remake my holster THAT DAY, and here I am a month later with no holster, and no response to my emails. I've been polite to this point...I'm at the range every weekend and I'll be spreading the word now on how awful this company is, every time I get the chance.

STAY FAR FAR AWAY from Tuctite, especially when there's better products out there and better companies that care about their customers. I got burned, hoping this message finds you so you don't get burned.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry to hear that! I've also had other people provided 1-on-1 negative feedback on Tuctite, understandably they didn't want to be so public about it ... you're not alone :(

for what it's worth I recently had a VERY positive experience with T5 Custom Kydex.

·
Registered
4 Posts
sorry to hear that! I've also had other people provided 1-on-1 negative feedback on Tuctite, understandably they didn't want to be so public about it ... you're not alone :(

for what it's worth I recently had a VERY positive experience with T5 Custom Kydex.
Did you ever get your issues resolved with Tuctite? And thanks for the tip...I'll have to look into them! I need a lot of holsters lol...and I know one company that won't be getting my business ever again!

And what was the reason they didn't want to be public about it??

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did you ever get your issues resolved with Tuctite? And thanks for the tip...I'll have to look into them! I need a lot of holsters lol...and I know one company that won't be getting my business ever again!

And what was the reason they didn't want to be public about it??
resolution with TucTite .... Negative, i had to go to the credit card company and work through them..in the process i was required to return the holster Lee shipped to me (rightfully so), unfortunately this required emails comms. with Lee. He willingly participated under the pressure of the credit card company but called me names that brought me right back 40ish years to the grade school bus ... FYI, if you get the same don't take it personal.

Others not wanting to be public ... so this "issue" with Lee was the first time i blasted someone publicly on a forum, I'm just not a forum/blast you type of guy i guess. Since this issue i also have had a similarly terrible experience with a much more expensive piece of gear with FightLite and hammered them on the SCR online thread on the AR forum. Other then these 2, i've never felt compelled to air things out like that and i think many others feel the same...probably more of a sociological discussion then i'm qualified to play in...

As an oh BTW on the good news front another GREAT company to do Glock business with is DP Custom Works...

·
Registered
4 Posts
resolution with TucTite .... Negative, i had to go to the credit card company and work through them..in the process i was required to return the holster Lee shipped to me (rightfully so), unfortunately this required emails comms. with Lee. He willingly participated under the pressure of the credit card company but called me names that brought me right back 40ish years to the grade school bus ... FYI, if you get the same don't take it personal.

Others not wanting to be public ... so this "issue" with Lee was the first time i blasted someone publicly on a forum, I'm just not a forum/blast you type of guy i guess. Since this issue i also have had a similarly terrible experience with a much more expensive piece of gear with FightLite and hammered them on the SCR online thread on the AR forum. Other then these 2, i've never felt compelled to air things out like that and i think many others feel the same...probably more of a sociological discussion then i'm qualified to play in...

As an oh BTW on the good news front another GREAT company to do Glock business with is DP Custom Works...
Yeah I sent my final polite email today to get this resolved. If I don't get a response by tomorrow I'll be going through my credit card company and filing a fraudulent transaction, and will gladly send my garbage holster back to him. I can honestly say I've never had such bad customer service and I make online purchases at least once a week.

I don't know who Lee is, nor do I give a ****. He can call me whatever he wants or confront me to my face for all I care. All I asked was for a product that worked, and he's running a garbage company and doesn't stand by his products. Hopefully capitalism will catch up to him and put him out of business. **** him.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha yes there are no Kydex Cows ... Kydex unlike leather is sustainably grown, vegan, on fair trade trees...

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Too bad they look attractive in the ads. I'll just continue to make my own. I wanted one with extra Kydex on right side of the gun to press down hard on the back side on the magazine release button to prevent the magazines from being accidentally released. I could not find one so I made my own. It works great.

_DSC7128_openWith copy copy.jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Too bad they look attractive in the ads. I'll just continue to make my own. I wanted one with extra Kydex on right side of the gun to press down hard on the back side on the magazine release button to prevent the magazines from being accidentally released. I could not find one so I made my own. It works great.

View attachment 363520
What a sweet barrel. I wonder if I can add one and still carry appendix hmmmm.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
What a sweet barrel. I wonder if I can add one and still carry appendix hmmmm.
Not IWB! It's a Lone Wolf six inches long. It's fun to shoot if you want to show off accuracy. I can carry it when I hike in the woods in a special pouch. The same gun is shown in my avatar ready as CCW. KKM barrel.

·
Super Moderator
19,941 Posts
From our Glock Talk rules, which can be seen here:

https://www.glocktalk.com/threads/glock-talk-rules-of-conduct-effective-07-01-2017.1660979/

Rule #16 -- "Threads or posts on Glock Talk may NOT be used to deliberately trash, denigrate, or malign other websites or forums. DO NOT drag your board wars over to this site. Glock Talk is also not to be used as a complaint department for online merchants or sellers. If it comes up in a discussion, you may post your experience(s), but do not start a thread just to complain about a problem you had with a seller/merchant. If you do so, it will jeopardize your account on Glock Talk."

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.