Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
"Tactical Elf"
2,980 Posts
Looks like an excellent condition 2nd Gen G19. Slide doesn't look to have any wear on it at all. ARW serial puts it late 93 I believe. For $379, I'd be all over that.

TXPO

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I'm pulling the wife card on this one...she is a Federal employee=no pay check=I'm not to be buying guns=I'll have them hold it!

Sent from my XT881

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Grab onto it and don't ever let go. As many of you cats know, I have a superb Gen2 G19 I bought new in 1988. It still works REAL GOOD.

AK

·
Registered
6,140 Posts

·
98.SiG and Rising!
777 Posts
No, you should NOT! You should let me buy it. :supergrin:

·
Glockdriver
193 Posts
Gen 2 19, best carry pistol Glock has ever made, IMO.

Ken

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
if there was ever truly "Glock Perfection", IMHO it was manifested in 9mm Gen2. My Gen2 G19 is the best gun in my safe, although I carry a Gen1 G17 as a uniform duty gun. The Gen2 G19 fits most people's hands perfectly, and doesn't even need a rubber slip-on grip. It's small enough to conceal, yet an ideal uniform duty gun (15+1 capacity of any +p or+p+ you care to use, fast-drawing 4" barrel).

Buy it. Pawn the wife's jewelry if necessary. You can always get another spouse, but a nice Gen2 G19 is hard to come by.:supergrin:

·
Registered
10,133 Posts
I carried one for years "GS" prefix, now wife uses it and I carry the 2 Gen G-23 "CWG" prefix, can't beat em IMHO.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts