GlockTalk Forum banner

161 - 180 of 202 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
#1 pc.-Schuemann Barrel Model # GH40WNM5, 40sw,5" Brand NEW , Never Fitted, ITEM in Manila --P24K(FIX) ,Shipping outside Manila at your expense,PM me your Cell #, for more info.

·
Registered
637 Posts
LONE WOLF DIST. BRAND ,#1 pc. -G-22(sold) and #1 pc. -G21 both Threaded ,Blackened barrel with Thread Protector,Brand New -Item in Manila---P14K each (FIX), Shipping outside Manila at your expense, PM Me for more info.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
A friend of mine is looking for a magazine for his pocket browning. It looks like the attached...
You may know where can he find one....
That's a Browning M1910. The store formerly known as Clip Merchandising may have mags in stock.

·
R we der yet?
346 Posts
Burris Fastfire 3 8MOA red dot sight... 6.5k free shipping two weeks moneyback guarantee... thanks ---- 2units still available

Thanks doc EC and sir MTHO...

Could you post pics????

·
Pang Altar
1,691 Posts
OT: Nice to see you're back Sweater...was looking for you a few months ago. Sayang :)

·
Notorious
1,988 Posts
A friend of mine is looking for a magazine for his pocket browning. It looks like the attached...
You may know where can he find one....
Go to Wirox Makati Cinema Square, they brought in new versions of the Baby Browning, and they may have spare mags in stock, also check out at TacOps and Marksman, they have a lot of small caliber magazines in stock, you might luck out and find one for your friend.

·
Notorious
1,988 Posts
Hey guys,

I am selling an Austrian Gen 3 Glock 19, SAFE QUEEN. Literally less than 200 rounds fired, nothing modified, nothing altered, nothing to fix, just load it up, rack it, and send some ammo downrange. Comes with 2 magazines, Glock case etc.

It comes with the 2 magazines and as always, Keyser Soze always adds some "added value" items for every firearm that I sell if you don't lowball me. I will check what I can include in the sale, perhaps a holster for it, or maybe some carry ammunition (JHP) or some tacticool toys.

Priced at 50k neg, buyer shoulders transfer. We're open to bids naman, but please don't lowball too much as the RFS is for a good reason:

Reason for selling: need to raise funds for family members who need some medical attention.

Actual unit:

·
Registered
419 Posts

Navy K-631 (Brand New) - P 2,000

Lock Mechanism: Backlock
Blade: 440c (58HRC) Thumb Hole
Handle: Black G10 / Stainless Steel Liners / Lanyard Hole / Pocket Clip
Overall length: 8.6"
Closed Length: 4.7"
Blade Length: 3.8"
Blade Thickness: 0.125"
Finish: Brushed
Grind: Full Flat
Style: Modified Clip-Point
Edge: Plain
Net Weight: 127g
Package include: 1pcs Navy Knife in Camo Nylon Draw String Bag

0917-7166351

·
R we der yet?
346 Posts

Casio SGW100
-200M water resist
-twin sensor digital compass and thermometer
-EL backlight
-scratch resistant mineral glass crystal
-worldtime, stopwatch, timer, alarms

It combines the 200M water resist of g-shock and the useful compass/thermometer of protrek, without the useless/inaccurate altimeter/barometer :)

3,500 only complete boxed package

Call me 0918 945 4567
Still available, bro???

161 - 180 of 202 Posts