Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last weekend I made a thread about a holster for my G39, anyway to make a long story short, I ended up buying one from a board member here, glocksterpaulie. I bought the C.T.A.C holster which turns out to be AWESOME, I have owned many many IWB holsters, and this thing just takes the cake, the fit and finish are excellent and the draw and security of it are top notch. At first I was hesitant about spending that much money on a plastic holster, but it turns out to be worth every cent.

About the service: I ordered the holster last weekend, it was shipped out monday and I got it yesterday, so needless to say the service was fast. Upon opening my new pacakge, i found my shiny new holster, a reciept, a keychain light and a glock pistol keychain.

This is a sucess story amongst many failures, so I just wanted to say thanks and let you all know about a great product and a great seller.

(Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, I didn't know where to put it)

·
Premium Member
6,837 Posts
I call it like I see it. I personally prefer another option for a IWB holster, but have placed several orders with GlocksterPaulie. It's true: he is firt class. Buy with confidence.

Vig

·
Aging Goat
666 Posts

·
Skeet Surfer
896 Posts
Big +1 on both accounts

-The CTAC is a great holster, i've used mine daily for the last year or so

-I've also bought from paulie on many occasions. His service absolutely tops, fast shipping, puts up with my frequent and newbie questions, and his prices are hard to beat

·
Bowtie Freak
1,176 Posts
Paulie is THE one to go to. If he has it, his price WILL be good and his service is always above and beyond. Real class act, takes the time to answer questions and wants your business.

I've made several purchases from him. All have been the absolute easiest I have ever had.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hmmm wonder why this was moved here... It's a thread about a good buying experience, not about a "Carry issue". Anyway, whatever.

I would definately buy from him again in the future.

·
Perfectionist
3,285 Posts
A.

Thank you for posting positive feedback about your purchase with me, greatly appreciated.

Thank's to everyone else who also posted their experience with me.

Paulie

·
Cajunator®
38,164 Posts
Originally posted by mnchvgs79
Buy a C.T.A.C from Glocksterpaulie
Thanks for the advice.

I already have two CTAC's, so I decided to buy a Comptac Pro Undercover from him instead.

Saves me about $12 in shipping and Texas taxes. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
HEY! This looks like a great place for this thread. :rollsmiley:

·
Bowtie Freak
1,176 Posts
I just received a Comp-Tac Settable Cant holster today from Paulie..

Great stuff :supergrin:

Fast shipping, excellent communication!

Thanks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts