Buttigieg Crashes Min Wage Protest, Forced to Flee

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DonGlock26, Feb 25, 2020.

1. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

2. HJB

HJB Banned

Why are most activists always fat and ugly ? Why do they all seem to have high screeching voices ? Aren't there any slim good looking people that are interested in politics ?

norton, evlbruce, Jade Falcon and 9 others like this.

3. 'Ol Grandad

'Ol Grandad Director of civil unrest

All indicators point to no.

Lagamor, Biggsly, spork and 11 others like this.
  4. Jdirt

Jdirt

A question I have asked often....

Jade Falcon, Cambo and tuica like this.
  5. PBCounty

PBCounty

Unattractive people are far more likely to be bitter / angry. And, understandably so.

6. Tvov

Tvov

I couldn't understand what people were saying, with the yelling and screeching. He was there supposedly agreeing with them? Why are they against him?

7. HJB

HJB Banned

Because they are not listening to anything said, they are just there to screech and protest, otherwise they might have to get a job !

Ghost doctor, mj9mm, bandsaw and 3 others like this.
  8. nikerret

nikerret Mr. Awesome

These things always bring more reporters and cameras than concerned local citizens.

9. tuica

tuica

Yes. Regardless of the attention given to “Inner Beauty” attractive people have it far easier in the world. This is obvious to any intelligent person. Not just those of us who have studied psychology. And spent some time working with kids in school. And I see many have noted this above.

It starts out at very young age, as children discover, group, and bond with other children. Humans are attracted to attractiveness. With the unattractive, socially awkward, or those children that are a little different, getting increasingly marginalized.

This, of course, continues as people go through their lives. And it takes a strong individual to not be negatively affected by this. Especially women. It would take a Fool. Or a Leftist - to not admit that a women’s physicality is a huge factor in her social acceptance.

Men are also judged in this way. But not to the same degree. A man can be reasonably “non-repulsive” - but display intellect, compassion, warmth, charm, and humor. And get along fine.

I could go on. But I have stuff to do. Be well all.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2020
  10. nerr

nerr

It used to be tough enough to keep track of predictable friends and foes without a scorecard. Now, it's hard to tell with Dems in any case. If I were a reasonable Democrat (the few that might remain ... I almost said left) I'd be having a hard time just keeping track of all the warring parties and platforms. Diversity may not be a way to win in this case.

tuica likes this.
  11. redrick

redrick

Most of the people that I see working in fastfood don't even deserve minimum wage , I hate to say .

12. rj1939

rj1939

Where the movie "Poor White Trash" was filmed
    The beautiful people are working it in other areas

jr24 and tuica like this.
  13. robhic

robhic I'm your huckleberry.... Platinum Member

I'd guess there are but they don't feel compelled to go out and prove anything. Unlike the perpetually angry, screechy, dismorphic blobs that feel the need to call attention to themselves. Look at Michael Moore.

spork, tuica and jr24 like this.
  14. rogn

rogn real dogs

There have ben some published studies(valid or not) showing that conservatives seem to be more content with their place in life. Liberals less so. Surprised?

n2g, jr24, tuica and 1 other person like this.
  15. tuica

tuica

The socially dispossessed are always angry. Any venue available to vent this simmering resentment is always welcomed.

16. HJB

HJB Banned

Well, I'm not sure. I mean lots of very wealthy people are liberals and should be happy with the fact that they get way overpaid for basically nothing....thinking actors. But I know some "regular" people that do quite well and should be pretty happy that are liberals. I personally would be totally embarrassed to admit I was a liberal with the slate of total losers that the dems have running for president. And, I look at other high profile dems and can't understand how they are reelected time and time again. Thinking of Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi, Jerry Nadler, Maxine Waters, Steny Hoyer, Chuck Schumer and a bunch of others. I honestly can not think of a single dem that if they were speaking I would give a hoot to listen to anything they have to say. At least there are a few republicans that seem to have good sense and reason to their positions, although they have their share of losers too.

I'm really concerned about our country and where we are headed. Been on a downward spiral a long time and don't know what will turn it around.

tuica likes this.
  17. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

sit back and watch the democrat party implode before your eyes

BengalBacker and tuica like this.
  18. willie_pete

willie_pete NRA Life Member

So the fact that I am so good looking is what made me a Republican ?

I can live with that.

:D

spork, Fatboy2001 and tuica like this.
  19. ExecutiveWill

ExecutiveWill

That’s why I grew a beard. :nsb::fred:

spork and tuica like this.
  20. rogn

rogn real dogs

A lot of people change their perceptions and politics as they age. I came thru the '60s and I was very liberal at that time . Exposure and experience showed me and Mrs that that system was flawed and one sided. Were both pretty staunch conservatives now, but there are a lot of issues on deeper examination do best with a liberal point of view. Not all cows are all black or all white.
    We have developed a large number of voters(??) that have high EQs, Emotional Quotients and apparently low or suppressed IQs. They deal with every thing on the basis of how they feel. The only thinking they do is how to subvert the system or how to get it "free".

once heard the term that a conservative is a once liberal that realized he had something he wanted conserve. Makes sense.

We have a system that supports those who contribute little to society and that may be a factor. A lot of people dont become wealthy but they seem happy because they have develped a meaning to their lives. They have accomplished something and contributed. On the otherhand we have a great number(relative) of people that are obscenely wealthy but are unhappy with everything and flock together with like individuals of like emotions. Perhaps they think they can contribute by rducing the world to their terms. Celebs, athletes, financial manipulators( Im not so sure they contribute positively) and others that have more money than they could hope to spend or waste. These people have a different outlook in general. N.O.

Ill admit that one of my thoughts has been that our country, the world included, might have benefitted tremendously from a major event. Like 2008-9 when a major depression was on the horizon. It would have been terrible --but....?????? At any rate we as a country have a tremendous need to reestablish a value system. Our current system has been so mutated, distorted, and misapplied. People accuse malcontents of having too much time on their hands, while thats partly true the truth is more likely that thos e malcontents just dont have a clue of what they're taking about . Enough rambling, Ive said enough

tuica and DSinOR like this.