But wait! There's more!

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by Morris, Oct 28, 2020.

1. ede

ede

Sounds good to me, I'm waiting on them to make it so I can shoplift at Wal Mart and get away with it because I'm old and don't know what I'm doing. Few more years and I'll be there.

TBO, Trench Sweeper and cbetts1 like this.

2. VoodooMountain

VoodooMountain

From article:
    If approved by the full council, defense attorneys could argue in court that a person’s addiction, mental health disorder or poverty level could have influenced their decision to commit a crime.

Bet these people won't be caught stealing bread . Poor people can commit crimes then? What if that crime is against another poor person?

3. Lowcountry_Glocker

Lowcountry_Glocker

Seattle, a den for the depraved, what a freak show.

4. CAcop

CAcop

California did pretty much the same thing just with more steps.

AB109 pushed the state prisoners out of the prisons into the jails. Then a bunch of felonies became misdemeanors. No room at the jail for misdemeanors so they essentially go unpunished after conviction.

5. Dragoon44

Dragoon44 Unfair Facist Lifetime Member

No doubt Joe and kamala approve and will work diligently to bring this nationwide.

Next up in seattle, criminal charges against people for daring to possess property that poor people want. Thereby forcing them to steal it and thus making them criminals.

Its the criminals that are the real victims!!!

fla2760, merlynusn and G26-Has-my-6 like this.
  6. Dragoon44

Dragoon44 Unfair Facist Lifetime Member

Gotta admit the democrats know who their constituents are (the criminally inclined) and they work hard for them.

7. fastbolt

fastbolt

Guess if they can't outright defund their police, or drive the cops to want to leave SPD quickly enough, they simply want to make it so most arrests made by them are essentially nullified?:headscratch:

Why not just make all reporting of crimes something done by victims online, and then the city council can review the activity before it's passed along to SPD and decide which reported crimes they wish to delete?:p

CAcop likes this.
  8. cherokeewarrior

cherokeewarrior NRA Life Member

I repeat myself by saying "repeal all laws and there will be NO crime"..........

The libs are doing it one piece at a time by refusing to charge or prosecute for these crimes.

CAcop and 1L26 like this.