Busted: Over 50 Experts Just Called Out Obama Admin For This Huge Lie About ISIS

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DOC44, Sep 10, 2015.

1. DOC44

DOC44

Busted: Over 50 Experts Just Called Out Obama Admin For This Huge Lie About ISIS

http://www.westernjournalism.com/bu...out-obama-admin-for-this-huge-lie-about-isis/

JV my arse

Doc44
    [/quote]

Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
    tic-tok-GLOCK likes this.
  2. Tacoma

Tacoma

What does it matter, there exists ZERO opposition to Obama and his totalitarian sweep of the United States, he has the leadership of the republican party securely in his pocket!!! Can I make it plainer for you, THERE IS ZERO OPPOSITION, EVERYTHING MCCONNELL & BOEHNER DO IS INTENDED TO CLOAK THEIR TRUE INTENT FROM THE EYES AND EARS OF THE AMERICANS THEY OSTENSIBLY REPRESENT, ITS ALL CHIMERA, DO THE FREAKING MATH, ALL THREE BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT, THE MILITARY, ALL EDUCATORS, AND 99% OF THE MEDIA WHICH INCLUDES ALL OF HOLLYWOOD, THE MUSIC, AND ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRIES, ARE IN PERFECT LOCKSTEP WITH THE AGENDA!

Welcome to totalitarianism, you have only two choices, comply, or die!

Cambo, johnjohn, JMag and 1 other person like this.

3. Stubudd

Stubudd

I told you, they are only pretending to fight ISIS. It's all lies. It's never been about anything but Assad, and destroying another regime that won't bow down to the empire. It doesn't matter that 10 million people are now refugees and however many have been killed. Just look at their reaction to russia finally showing up to fight these (our) terrorists. They're furious.

Washington expressed concern over the Russian military build-up in Syria and put pressure on countries nearby to deny their air space to Russian flights to the country.

Russia has decried the U.S. pressure over the flights as "international boorishness" and dismissed reports of a build-up in Syria in general terms.

"First we were accused of providing arms to the so-called 'bloody regime that was persecuting democratic activists'," said Maria Zakharova, spokeswoman for the Russian foreign ministry.

"Now it's a new edition - we are supposedly harming the fight against terrorism. That is complete rubbish."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/09/10/us-syria-crisis-russia-strategy-idUSKCN0RA0R320150910

tic-tok-GLOCK likes this.
  4. Stubudd

Stubudd

The whole thing is so ridiculous, i mean really, it's ridiculous, the situation the US has worked itself into. It's a testament to their propaganda machine that any of you believe a single word they say about anything, ever.

A bunch of saudi jihadists supposedly blow up the world trade, so they invade and destroy iraq, the most secular regime anywhere near here pretty much

They claim to be fighting a war on terror but allow an unprecedented actual terrorist state to develop in the ruins of the country they just destroyed.

Claim to be spreading democracy and human rights and fighting terror while their closest ally, the saudis, are the most hardcore fundamentalist human rights abusing government in the region, the worst fundamentalist islamists of all.

Claim to be fighting a war on terror while openly equipping jihadi terrorists to destroy yet another country, syria, that won't get into line with their empire

Claim to be fighting ISIS while actually doing pretty much nothing, and get caught faking intelligence reports saying they're actually winning against ISIS to dupe the public into thinking that's an actual goal, rather than the truth, which has always been getting rid of assad by any means practical. Drones all over the sky for miles blowing up people from pakistan to libya but dang it, these ISIS guys just stole a few hundred humvees and some artillery and got away, dadgummit! Lol

When somebody shows up that really does want to fight ISIS, the russians, they tell them to get out here, you're gonna escalate the conflict (Lol!! The irony of this statement is almost unbelievable. Washington purposely created all these war zones for over a decade now)

These people are the real terrorists. Your rulers. All these yahoo fundamentalists are just tools, very disposable tools.

happyguy and The Machinist like this.
  5. steve4102

steve4102

OK, what are you doing about it? Cept sitting on your PC and *****ing.

KWalrad likes this.
  6. garya1961

garya1961

What do you recommend we do?

7. DOC44

DOC44

Oh, I know.... we could have an election and elect people that say they will kick the bums out and reestablish America..... oh, never mind we already did that.

Doc44

Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
    Cambo likes this.
  8. Stubudd

Stubudd

9. cowboy1964

cowboy1964

Yeah the DoD has such L O V E for O and his administration.

10. SevenSixtyTwo

SevenSixtyTwo

I'm more concerned about the Black Panthers than I am ISIS.

Phq Obama.

Glockdude1 likes this.
  11. refugeepj

refugeepj

what we really need is another line in the sand. are any of us surprised? this is what happens when too many do not vote. even if the candidate that you vote for is the lesser of the two evils, vote. even if you have to hold your nose, vote. I have never seen a perfect candidate, but I vote for the least offensive. sitting home and pouting is the same as voting for the worst possible crook.

Cambo likes this.
  12. pugman

pugman

The average American believes ISIS is either 1) Caitlyn Jenner's new boyfriend 2) a new iPhone app 3) next summer's biggest blockbuster.

ISIS? Look something shiny....

Cambo, JMag, dugo and 1 other person like this.
  13. jeanderson

jeanderson Making America great again! Platinum Member

Incredibly, every word true.

Cambo likes this.
  14. Tacoma

Tacoma

Absolute BS! Some of us are simply smarter then the rest, some of us know there is only one political party which has done a swell job Grubering folk like you, a swell job convincing you there are two political parties when all evidence points to only one! Lately, you folk are being Grubered by the RNC over Trump insulting some Hag who thought to play hardball with the boys, and in the process they are completely distracting you from the hardcore leftists, McConnell and Boehner, who just raced Obama's nuke deal through both houses in order to protect it from the conservatives, thats the few conservatives left to oppose anything!

Wake the F up!

DOC44 likes this.
  15. ModGlock17

ModGlock17

Imagine what you'd find at the Dept of Labor regarding unemployment rate stats.

16. DOC44

DOC44

People keep asking. "Why can't obamma see what the arab spring, brotherhood, ISIS, Iran, black lives matters, FYF and the war on whites and police are really are?" The truth is he knows exactly what is going on and it is all going according to his (and others) plans. Too many people in high places are under his control for a correction of the corruption. Something needs to change.

Doc44

Bren and SevenSixtyTwo like this.
  17. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

I am concerned about them both, together. As in the 60's civil rights movement, outside forces will use them to cause trouble and spread terrorism here. They already have been.

PEC-Memphis and SevenSixtyTwo like this.
  18. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

funny, why did it take 6.5 years for 50 experts to state what 4 million NRA members said long ago?

wingryder likes this.
  19. wingryder

wingryder

+1. A terrorist state that is now directly spreading its influence into western Europe and using a billion $$ of OUR OWN EQUIPMENT. All the while, we are lifting sanctions and unfreezing $150 billion in assets for a country that openly supports terrorists, is actively pursuing nuclear weapons and whose leadership routinely tells the world that its going to destroy Israel and the US.

20. DOC44

DOC44

[​IMG]

Doc44

wingryder likes this.