close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Busse, Swamprat, RAT-7 D2 and Ka-bar D2

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Dennis in MA, Sep 11, 2006.

1. Dennis in MA

Dennis in MA Get off my lawn

The following are up for sale. Paypal costs 3%. Shipping included. I'll knock off $10 for every additional item you buy to factor out shipping:

1. Swamp Rat Howling Rat. Mint in cardboard WITH factory leather sheath. $165 shipped. SOLD!

2. Swamp Rat Battle Rat. Black w/tan handle. NIB. I believe with cardboard as well. This is THROUGH-HARDENED. With, amazingly enuf, includes the proper busse/swamprat nylon/kydex sheath. $260 shipped. SOLD!

3. Busse Skeleton Key. Has been lightly stropped on leather. Other than that, mint. Wrapped the handle in paracord just to fatten it up a tad. Nice little knife. In cardboard. $120 shipped..SOLD!

4. Ontario RAT-7 D2 with Micarta handles. Combo edge. With proper RAT-7 sheath. Mint. $110 shipped. Pending sale!

5. Ka-Bar D2 Extreme. Full-sized Ka-Bar in D2 steel with Kraton whateveritis handle. Comes with deluxe EAGLE sheath, not the flimsy leather or kydex. Mint. Never used. Fondled only. Note: Under bright light last night I found some scuffing (VERY minor) on the blade of this. I'm pretty sure it rarely, if ever, came out of the sheath. Perhaps someone at the storefront fiddled with it. The black is scuffed in 2 places of a few milimeters each. Let's call it "minty" instead of mint. 99.5%+ I'll drop $10 off the price to reflect that. $110-$10=$100 shipped.
    $110 shipped.

Email to djokeefe (at) comcast (dot) net. Email timestamp takes precidence over replies here in case of a tie.

I figgered I'd give the GT folks first crack at the first 3 before I put it on Bladeforums.

Thanks.

PS - I can get pix, but these are pretty much mint knives. If you know what they look like, that's what they look like.

2. Bravado

Bravado

What color finish does the Key have?

3. Dennis in MA

Black. It's currently got digital camo over orange wrap on it. Nice knife, but I'll never use it. And I think Dave Brown is done hammering them into quarters. LOL (Yes, some guy takes them and hammers them into quarters. Pretty amazing if you ask me. With no tip damage.)

4. chris26

chris26

I will take the Battle Rat!!!

5. chris26

chris26

Email sent to confirm and request address for funds. Thanks again, chris

6. Dennis in MA

Skeleton Key sold and Battle Rat SOLD - as marked above

7. G-2

G-2

Hi We'll take it on #1-Swamp Rat Howling Rat. Mint in cardboard WITH factory leather sheath. $165 shipped.

PM and email sent...

8. Dennis in MA

Howlin Rat is GONE! Thanks G-2!

9. Dennis in MA

Ka-Bar still available