Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
GO HUSKERS!
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have 3 guns for sale, all FTF in Houston. I need to fund another project and I have to sacrifice these wonderful guns:

1. Bushmaster 16" AR15, XM15-E2S with 6-position collapsable stock. This beautiful AR has only 200 rounds thru it and is LNIB. I'm including the T168 4X32 illuminated scope, Galati International case and 4 brand new Magpul 30-round PMAGS. I paid $1190 for all of this and will sell it all for $880. Comes with original box and papers.

2. Smith and Wesson scandium-framed 1911PD Commander-sized 4 1/4" barrel. This gun only has 30 rounds thru it and is LNIB. It's a gorgeous 1911 and is perfect for CCW as it's lightweight. Comes with 4 mags and the original box, no papers. It's incredibly accurate and functions flawlessly. I'll offer this for $750.

3. Stainless Ruger 10/22 rifle, with 4X32 Nikon Scope. This beauty only has 40 rounds thru it and is a tack-driver. I'm including the original box, papers, sling and brand new Ruger 10/22 logo-d carrying case. I paid over $400 for this and will offer it for $290.

All 3 of these are flawless specimens and LNIB. These are all terrific package offers and will sell 1st come, 1st serve. Please email me at gsribble AT sbcglobal.net if interested.

Thanks,

HH

1 - 5 of 5 Posts