Glock Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The Fullfield 30 3-9x40mm rifle scope 30mm main scope body older model with turrets under the caps.
combines classic features with modern manufacturing in a rifle scope.
High-performance optical glass provides excellent clarity and contrast. The multi-coated, no-glare lens lets you hunt in all lighting conditions.
The simple, integrated eyepiece and power ring has no-slip grip for quick adjustment.
Positive, steel-on-steel click adjustment ensures repeatable settings for accuracy, on the range and in the field.
The Ballistic Plex is the simplest, most effective, and most elegant trajectory compensating reticle for hunting.
Paypal or USPS money order as long as I get the $175 you can have a great hunting scope for the season to come. Thanks for your business.

·
Registered
113 Posts
The Fullfield 30 3-9x40mm rifle scope 30mm main scope body older model with turrets under the caps.
combines classic features with modern manufacturing in a rifle scope.
High-performance optical glass provides excellent clarity and contrast. The multi-coated, no-glare lens lets you hunt in all lighting conditions.
The simple, integrated eyepiece and power ring has no-slip grip for quick adjustment.
Positive, steel-on-steel click adjustment ensures repeatable settings for accuracy, on the range and in the field.
The Ballistic Plex is the simplest, most effective, and most elegant trajectory compensating reticle for hunting.
Paypal or USPS money order as long as I get the $175 you can have a great hunting scope for the season to come. Thanks for your business.

Is it ffp?
Waht about mount. Wut make is it?

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Burris make. 30mm. 2nd fp easy adjustments return to zero and holds zero well. Mounts not included but I have some 30 mm rings I can include for another 50 dollars.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts