Burn Notice

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by brownmajik, Jul 7, 2007.

1. brownmajik

brownmajik Guest

It's kinda hoakie, however some of the fieldcraft is pretty great. Ya gotta have a sense of humor when ya watch it, but it's pretty funny watching him completely abuse his skills.

2. Mr. PC

Mr. PC Guest

3. TKM

TKM Shiny Member Lifetime Member

So far, so good.

I'm finally in better shape than Ash..... :tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout:

4. MB-G26

MB-G26 Extraneous Lifetime Member

I like it quite a bit and look forward to watching it. Love the narration, and am very encouraged by the intensifying and ongoing character development and the increasing development in the relationships between Michael, Fi, Michael's 'double agent' best friend that always has Michael and Fi' backs. LOVE the narrations that are voiced by Mike as he's putting together one tinkery thingies or another.

Not to cause thread drift........ but, I also really enjoy "The Closer" because of the great and ongoing character development of each character as well as the interactions between all the characters.

I got locked into watching 'Army Wives' on that Lifetime channel, and do like it.

And "Saving Grace"!!!! I'm really getting into that one.

And of course, "Rescue Me" !!!

5. jason10mm

jason10mm NRA-GOA-TSRA

I like it, though they went to a LOT of effort to set up the weekly "person in trouble" hook. They could have just had him open a "consulting agency" or something rather than everything be a "friend of a friend" issue. Not sure why he doesn't just drive up to DC and visit Langley, but I'm still buying the premise. I like that he thinks obliquely and doesn't just end everything with a bullet. A good mix of The Equalizer, Knight Rider, MacGuyver, and Miami Vice :) Anwar needs to hit the protein shakes though, she is way to scrawny to be a rough and tumble IRA operative. Slap about 10 pounds of muscle on her though....:)

Bruce Campbell is why I started watching, he still cracks me up.