Glock Talk banner

Burly Man Holsters?

637 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  292992 
G
#1 ·
Anyone out there have tried or use a Burly Man holster? I’m not a fan of iwb holsters but I’m into trying it.

#2 ·
Never heard of them. New to the market?

I am a big fan of the Nate Squared Tactical holsters. I use a Professional that has 2 belt clips for my G21 everyday, and it is extremely comfortable and secure. Also use a single clipped Pro for a Shield when I want something little (not very often).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#3 ·
I have warn a IWB for 33 years . The first 15 or 16 years with a custom tack shop owner made leather iwb rig . It worked well but all leather was hard to re holster for draw and fire drills .

Owb simply does not conceal as well as need for me . Might be different if I needed a 46 coat and had a 32 wait !!

I and other family member all prefer hybrid design iwb holsters . I have used a Comp-Tac Neutral now dicontinued with new owner for 15 or 16 year as a primary holster and my wife said my old one looked bad !! So my wife ordered a MTAC back half 1.5 years ago for . I still use the old one but with a 1911 budy and the new MTAC for a p320c or m&p .

My wife likes stealthgear ventcore for a Kimber 9mm ultra light now a p365xl a daughter like foxx little hydrid premium rustic for her gluck 19 and her husband has a MTAC also for a p250c .

I HATE kydex only holsters .

G
#4 · (Edited)
I have warn a IWB for 33 years . The first 15 or 16 years with a custom tack shop owner made leather iwb rig . It worked well but all leather was hard to re holster for draw and fire drills .

Owb simply does not conceal as well as need for me . Might be different if I needed a 46 coat and had a 32 wait !!

I and other family member all prefer hybrid design iwb holsters . I have used a Comp-Tac Neutral now dicontinued with new owner for 15 or 16 year as a primary holster and my wife said my old one looked bad !! So my wife ordered a MTAC back half 1.5 years ago for . I still use the old one but with a 1911 budy and the new MTAC for a p320c or m&p .

My wife likes stealthgear ventcore for a Kimber 9mm ultra light now a p365xl a daughter like foxx little hydrid premium rustic for her gluck 19 and her husband has a MTAC also for a p250c .

I HATE kydex only holsters .
I don’t like kydex either but I couldn’t find a holster for my M9A3 at the moment I asked. However I found a Bianchi holster and from the research and reviews on it, it seems like a great holster. I suppose to receive it today sometime today or tomorrow, ordered it from Amazon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.