close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

burglar medicine

Discussion in 'Woof Memorial Critter's Corner' started by one good cop, Nov 12, 2004.

1. one good cop

one good cop GIANT GLOCK FAN

take two of these and don't come back.......;f

2. one good cop

burglar medicine in training.............3 danes in the yard ....good medicine.........;f

3. ATL Peach Girl

ATL Peach Girl ♥Meezers♥

They look like big old pussie (gettin' past the censors) cats!! ;a

I have to say, the vet I take my new kitten to has a couple great danes that she owns, they come to the clinic with her and she has a big old female, a harlequin kind that is black and white......

She never got to be a mommy and was spayed, but she has all these mommy traits and will come to the desk and stand on the other side and quiver when a little dog or a cat or kitten comes in......the vet says she is very gentle and will carry kittens in her mouth and is a mommy to them.........I took my kitten out of the cage the other day and showed him to her and she just stood there, quivering and didn't blink. She wanted that baby kitten so bad........(I didn't dare let her have him and give him a heart attack!!)

I don't think they are very vicious are they?? They are just intimidating to look at because of their size......;g

4. one good cop

the male is very agressive and has 4 so far (bites) one ups man one trashman and a buddy of mine that ran up to me while I was busy in the garage and my brother who was wrestling with my son too rough in front of the male (bit on the run in the butt)...the female naaaa but the male yea he is protective over us.....still working with the puppy :)

5. MrsKitty

MrsKitty

They don't scare me ;f

Then again, I would never make it to your house--I would be out in the yard playing with your babies :)

6. one good cop