1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Banned
45,580 Posts
Responsibility is yuge. Fun range toy.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I do not have one and don’t really care to get one of these “ammo wasters” but to each his own. These have been around for a while and when just one person REALLY abuses the bump stock, now these stocks will be questioned AGAIN by the BATF and possibly be “controlled”.
This reminds me of an incident in Granby, Colorado where a guy had a bulldozer/Cat and added plate steel surrounding the machine so his chances of getting shot were minimal. Apparently due to some problem with the “town leaders”, he proceeded to retaliate by wrecking a good portion of the town by running over vehicles, buildings etc. Surprised some Liberal didn’t call for heavy control or at least background checks of ALL dozer operators in the unlikely event someone MAY POSSIBLY get carried away like this guy did.

·
Banned
45,580 Posts

·
Registered
45,279 Posts
These have been legal for some time and they still are not one every street corner.

If a "thug" wanted full auto, there are many ways they can get them. Money solves many problems for some people. For others, the "old ways" still get money and compliance.

But, be careful. The principle of "recoil producing an action" is the principle of all semi-autos.

·
The eBay Guy
23,292 Posts
Every street corner in Chicago will have a thug with one of these if we continue to glamorize and not ban production.
Keep on trollin’...

·
21,532 Posts
Every street corner in Chicago will have a thug with one of these if we continue to glamorize and not ban production.
Always jut ban black people from hanging out on street corners, being in gangs and selling drugs. Seems like that would do more to reduce crime, don't see too many of them walking around with AR's. Hard to hide with your pants halfway down your knees.

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Obvious troll is obvious.

I cut all ties with the NRA. I don't need to support a bunch of backstabbing fudds that feel the need to negotiate other peoples rights away on a regular basis. Don't feel the need to talk to or deal with fudds whom support them either.

·
21,532 Posts
1 - 20 of 130 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.