GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,497 Posts
Why would he do that glockhoarder it makes no sense
Sold it off ebay or got an offer, took it and ended auction.

If sold via BIN would be reflected in the ended listing. Instead says...

Screenshot_20201011-125435_Chrome.jpg

·
Premium Member
7,497 Posts
This is how a sold item appears....

Screenshot_20201011-131134_eBay.jpg

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Thanks for all the information glockhoarder.58sniper said bullet boxes are going for $800.Is there any way to tell how many bullet boxes were produced...??

·
Premium Member
7,497 Posts
Thanks for all the information glockhoarder.58sniper said bullet boxes are going for $800.Is there any way to tell how many bullet boxes were produced...??
I can't recall off hand they which SN the bullet boxes ran but it would be roughly the number of guns in those prefixes plus the 24k G 1 P80s.

Reactions: 58sniper

·
Premium Member
7,497 Posts
Double post

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
The seller just yanked the auction and kept the box, he may decide to use it to complete a gun later.

He said there were a lot of negative messages received while it was listed. That's just sad. I can understand telling someone they incorrectly described a Gen3 as Gen1 etc. but to just piss on someone's decision about what they decide to list a product at is pretty sad. Don't like it, don't buy it.

·
Premium Member
7,497 Posts
The seller just yanked the auction and kept the box, he may decide to use it to complete a gun later.

He said there were a lot of negative messages received while it was listed. That's just sad. I can understand telling someone they incorrectly described a Gen3 as Gen1 etc. but to just piss on someone's decision about what they decide to list a product at is pretty sad. Don't like it, don't buy it.
Totally agree.

Either send a nice note noting the inaccuracies for correction or don't say anything.

Reactions: Adam4

·
Registered
334 Posts
I can't recall off hand they which SN the bullet boxes ran but it would be roughly the number of guns in those prefixes plus the 24k G 1 P80s.
I believe the series 1 box switched to series 2 in the end of B range, and the bullet box ended in middle C. That being said there was definitely some back and forth cross over.
PT box thread is good resource. Link at top of collector club.

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
E-bay has a lot of stuff listed at CRAZY prices, seller are looking for FISH too hook. I buy stuff frequently off e-bay, I find thing listed there I can not find no were else.

I am waiting currently for some part for a bicycle inbound from France. Should be her in a week or so.

Chinese merchants use e-bay to sell over run if good item, but they also sell a lot of knockoff.

Buyer beware.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
E-bay has a lot of stuff listed at CRAZY prices, seller are looking for FISH too hook. I buy stuff frequently off e-bay, I find thing listed there I can not find no were else.

I am waiting currently for some part for a bicycle inbound from France. Should be her in a week or so.

Chinese merchants use e-bay to sell over run if good item, but they also sell a lot of knockoff.

Buyer beware.
Same is true of Amazon, the amount of fake stuff sold there is mind blowing. The answer is always buyer beware.

I would think anyone paying hundreds of dollars for a box should be knowledgeable enough to not be considered a "fish", especially when there is nothing deceitful about the description.

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
Same is true of Amazon, the amount of fake stuff sold there is mind blowing. The answer is always buyer beware.

I would think anyone paying hundreds of dollars for a box should be knowledgeable enough to not be considered a "fish", especially when there is nothing deceitful about the description.
Personally never bought off Amazon, did not realize they too allowed Counterfit stuff. Thought Amazon was better at policing sellers.

The only thing I use Amazon for is price checking. Jeff Bozo has enought money, and he works staff like slaves, as friend worked there, and did not like the experence.

·
Premium Member
7,497 Posts
Posted in error

Attachments

·
Registered
724 Posts
Super seal you have the 2nd version of the bullet box with the fins on the part that fits into the trigger guard.
These are common in 1st Gen 17s in C prefix. I know I have non bullet holder boxes for both B and C series. I believe labeled correctly as original from Glock for that series.
I need to confirm this.

Glock either made another run of those boxes or found a bunch of them and used them up. The second being more likely. Glock seemed to substitute or just include them in place of non-important upgrade pieces. They tended to use up what they had left over if they could.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Is there a version of the 'bullet box' that was made just for the Glock 19? Appears in some pics that the bar protruding from left wall is shorter in some earlier boxes and longer in others.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Is there a version of the 'bullet box' that was made just for the Glock 19? Appears in some pics that the bar protruding from left wall is shorter in some earlier boxes and longer in others.
I've never heard of a bullet box for the 19. 19's came out after they were used.

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
I've never heard of a bullet box for the 19. 19's came out after they were used.
19's came out in '88, so they could have a bullet box. However, from what I've seen, Glock replaced those with a later version of the box when the guns went back to Glock.

·
Registered
724 Posts
You would need to be more specific on what exactly you are comparing.

Outside the variations of the boxes as it relates to manufacture time I have never seen a Glock Tupperware made for a specific model outside the 17L series.

21 - 40 of 68 Posts