GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
WOW. Part of me is happy, but seriously? I guess we'll see if the current collector market will fetch these prices. More power to the seller.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WOW. Part of me is happy, but seriously? I guess we'll see if the current collector market will fetch these prices. More power to the seller.
It will sell for $1200.But I thought the label would be very important for that price..??

·
Premium Member
7,524 Posts
Asking price means nothing. Not even a starting bid yet at $699.

·
Registered
6,726 Posts
Big sigh...when I think back on how many of these we threw away at the agency...as my Jewish grandmother would say " Who Knew?"
If you had not thrown them all away the ones left would not be worth so much.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Glockhoarder there was a bullet box for sale 3 months ago on eBay but it had no lid I asked the guy how much do you want for it name it.He said he was gonna ride it out and see what it would sell for.i bid but forgot about the auction and it sold for like $110 dollars DAM.....

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
It'll sell. I've seen at least 3 go for >$800. Label doesn't mean much today unless I was trying to find the actual case for gun I have. Someone will buy it to have the proper case for an early gun. A repro label is cheap last I checked.

·
Registered
645 Posts
I didn't realize how much these has escalated

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Looking at this kind of activity, I could sell my Gen-1 piece by piece and it would be worth about ten times more than what I paid when I bought it.

·
Federal Member
29,309 Posts
:wow:

·
M&P
5,881 Posts
How many guys are now out searching their closets, digging through the attic or throwing things around their garage to look for a “lost” Glock factory box that they misplaced decades ago?

That is crazy money. You know some guy right now is reading his wife the riot act because she just sold his at the last Saturday garage sale for a quarter to a lady who wanted to store sewing things in it....

·
Who, me?
1,124 Posts
I know that on Facebook, folks will offer to sell the "box" for several hundred bucks, but they're actually selling the gun. It's just a dodge around FB's rules. Isn't that what's happening here?

Reactions: Paul53

·
Registered
727 Posts
Did this sale at the BIN price $999.00?
Sweet Mary Moses...

·
Premium Member
7,524 Posts
Did this sale at the BIN price $999.00?
Sweet Mary Moses...
Just says unavailable. If sold for BIN would show that. Sounds like the seller pulled the auction.

Reactions: FireMedic-50
1 - 20 of 68 Posts