Glock Talk banner

Bulgy Maks in the pipeline again?

3K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Russ in PA 
#1 ·
Hello. Spotted a Bulgarian Makarov two weekends ago at a gun show. Turns out this vendor had several of them, about $170 w/tax out-the-door. Very nice shape with two magazines, leather flap holster, etc. just like when they were coming into the U.S. in huge numbers.

The distributor/importer is Century Int'l. Arms out of Vermont. A check of their website shows the Maks as in stock, but no prices.

May be worth looking into for yourselves.

#10 · (Edited)
That's not fair. You must have been laughing too hard whilst busting a cap in Barney. :rofl:

Nice grips!

This set came with the Red Star sanded off. Had not seen that yet. Did Reagan make them do that? :rofl:

#12 ·
Turns out this vendor had several of them, about $170 w/tax out-the-door. Very nice shape with two magazines, leather flap holster, etc.
I'd have bought all of them at that price. There was an influx of Bulgarian Maks around six months ago, but they were priced $100. more than that.

They are great pistols. I own both Bulgarian & E German maks, and I honestly don't think the finish on the EG maks is noticably better than the others. I will say though that the Bulgarian pistols I've seen imported by Century have an UGLY import stamp on them which ruin what was once a nice finish.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.