close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Buffalo Bore 9MM users, please step inside.

Discussion in 'Caliber Corner' started by granitemonkey, Feb 14, 2010.

1. granitemonkey

granitemonkey

Anyone here use the 9MM loads from Buffalo Bore? I have searched and couldnt find anything about what people had experienced with these loads, So I figured I would make a thread. I know they use Gold Dots, and use low-flash powder. I like the specs on their 9MM's, anyone here ever shot any of this stuff?

Last edited: Feb 14, 2010
  2. AJSully421

AJSully421 Armed Citizen

Bought a 50 round box once... 124 +P+, really hot, made for harder follow-up shots (a major selling point for the 9mm), I bet it would likely expand more and penetrate less than standard 124 +p. Kinda expensive for what it is... I won't be buying any more of it.

DT's 147 +p is a better choice if you are looking for some kick *** 9mm.

3. CanyonMan

CanyonMan In The Saddle

I'll give you my take on it FWIW... I was suggesting BB to folks at one time. Probably never again.

We drove all the way into Ft. Worth Saturday to Cabela's to shop around . I wanderd away from the wife and ended up where else? in the reloading/ammo dept. I thought I might check out some of the factory offerings. I looked at the BB for 9mil. One box said 124gr JHP +P+ I opened it up and took a look. They WERE NOT Gold Dots, no they were GENERIC. Looked a whole lot like the bullet that WW uses in their WWB 45acp's. Same exact style. I opened another box of BB 124gr JHP +P+ under neath the first box, and it was loaded with Montana Gold !

Moral of story. No thanks ! I have noticed so many manufactures going down hill in their offerings of late. I am glad I reload. BTW, I have decided after seeing all the crap offered out there, I will carry my own reloads "for the most part" in 'most all' my SD guns.

Good Luck

CanyonMan

Last edited: Feb 15, 2010