Buddy theodore. 2002-2015

Discussion in 'Woof Memorial Critter's Corner' started by Magicmanmb, May 2, 2015.

1. Magicmanmb

Magicmanmb RIP BUDDY

[​IMG]

Due to health issues just past his 13th Birthday we had to have Buddy Theodore (giant teddy bear) euthanized. My GT friends with kids remember they were his even too pulling on his fur & not a growl. Babies and even kittens became his. Our Chihuahua & cats are still sitting by the doors looking for him.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 2, 2015
  2. waawaaweenie

waawaaweenie

pics don't work, I fixed your link

sorry for your loss. it is hard losing a good friend

[​IMG]

3. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 L T G

Its so hard....understand...many of us have been there...very sorry for your lose....a Beautiful doggie ...and part of the Family...

4. janice6

janice6

Sincerest condolences. It's always tough to lose a valued member of your pack. They contribute so much to our "Quality of life".

5. Magicmanmb

Magicmanmb RIP BUDDY

Thanks everyone received the ashes back today. I strongly suggest you do pre need. I actually purchased his urn from MEDVET.com, exact urn our local vet-crematorium was going to charge us $265 for. I know at the time it's the last thing we think of but $300 for cremation and $230 profit on the urn is just taking advantage of us in time of grief. This was harder than my wife's 95 y/o Grandfather passing in October.

6. itisbruno

itisbruno Devious Member CLM

I'm late to the party but my condolences.

My losses happened in the opposite order, lost grandpa first and his dog 6 months later.

Several of us have been there, and it sucks, but you gave Buddy a long loving life.

Rest assured you did the right thing. Have another dog rescue you once you have healed.