Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Could be a fun show to watch.

I got invited to a Rendezvous a few years ago. Didn't wear an outfit (was offered something to wear but it was too hot out). Lots of fun shooting and Hawk & Knife competitions.

Only down side is, apparently there's always a fat guy who likes to wear a loin cloth. That might not fly on TV.

Dave

·
Banned
35,021 Posts
Only down side is, apparently there's always a fat guy who likes to wear a loin cloth.
Everything I like to do, someone on GT complains about.

Reactions: TScottW99

·
Premium Member
26,095 Posts
We just put to rest the perfect host for such a show. He built BEAUTIFUL muzzleloaders. Not just from kits. He repaired many using period specific parts. Had piles of OLD smith made stuff he would recreat correct replacement parts. Had Buckskin outfits he tanned himself, had his own trading post, built log cabin.. Was staple at black powder rendezvous. Heck he had a tepee he lived in when on road.

You had to know him or he would NOT use his FFL for anything newer then bolt action, pump shotgun. His 1911 from when he was in WW II only semi auto I knew him to own. (Ok not true). He bought up estate firearm collection so did have some semi autos he sold..

Wealth of knowledge. Honestly too much that he tried to pass along to everyone. A show based on him... 20 yrs ago would have been something. We lost a lot when he died. I regret I never h

1 - 6 of 6 Posts