Glock Talk banner

Buck of a lifetime!

2048 Views 43 Replies 38 Participants Last post by  IowaLefty
Don’t know if my daughter will ever shoot a bigger buck. But, what a great morning! She was able to come home from college to hunt the early muzzleloader season here in Iowa and take this great buck. Had this buck come in around 8 am and she made a perfect double lung shot. I was fortunate enough to be sitting in the stand and able to share this experience with her.
Smile Plant Botany Nature Grass
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

· Venor ergo sum
"94% of mass shootings occur in gun free zones" CPRC
6,531 Posts
Congrats to you and your daughter, a beautiful buck and a memory you will both treasure.

Reactions: Redman80

· Registered
13,903 Posts
Excellent!

· The wind serenades a purified man.
6,073 Posts
Congratulations! That buck looks like an old buck. I would guess he's seen many hunting seasons and been shot at and missed several times. Who was it that said something to the effect that nothing is more exhilarating than being shot at and missed? It was just your daughter's turn to punch his ticket. What a great day in the hunting stand!

· Director of civil unrest
15,133 Posts
Don’t know if my daughter will ever shoot a bigger buck. But, what a great morning! She was able to come home from college to hunt the early muzzleloader season here in Iowa and take this great buck. Had this buck come in around 8 am and she made a perfect double lung shot. I was fortunate enough to be sitting in the stand and able to share this experience with her.
View attachment 1122001
This, is the good stuff!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts