Glock Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I just picked up a new to me FEG HP clone. I had one about 10 years ago when i just got out of school. I sold it like an idiot and missed it since. I picked up this new one today from a pawn shop. 300.00 was the damages after tax. The machining on this one is much better then the one i had a 10 years ago. However the barrel has a weird line i don't remember having on the original.

See photos:

Is this normal? Is this an indicator of possible failure? I have the newer style FEG with the 1 and 13/16 slide stop. I was told that the parts from a Browning and other clone are interchangeable? Is this correct? I am thinking about buying an aftermarket barrel and High-Power Slide Stop. What brand should I go with or should I buy one for a browning Hi-power and transplant it?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cool, ty for letting me know.

I am still interested in swapping out the slide stop to a Browning version. I have read conflicting reports saying the are/are not interchangable.

Can anyone clarify?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.