Brown Victory tomorrow in MA?

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by xray678, Jan 18, 2010.

1. xray678

xray678

So what do ya'll think, will Scott Brown pull it off tomorrow? Amazing that he is even in the running in MA. I would love to see him win and hopefully put an end to Obamacare.

2. bogey3737

bogey3737 diablo azul

Brown will get more actual votes...doesn't mean he'll win, though...

3. DEADLYACCURATE

DEADLYACCURATE Senior Member

I have been listening to fox on my xm radio, and have come to the conclusion that yes he will win.

4. JuneyBooney

JuneyBooney

We can only hope that the vote is counted fairly and that he wins. :cool:

5. DEADLYACCURATE

DEADLYACCURATE Senior Member

Very true

6. professor gun

professor gun

I think if it is a fair election he will win.

If we have ACORN and the "community organizer" folks involved heavily creating massive voter fraud, the Democrat will win.

7. scpd92

scpd92

The dummercrunts have it all figured. They will contest the election and demand a re-count. While that is being done and they are bringing frivolous litigation to drag things on the health care bill will get voted on. They have no plan of being gracious losers or being fair, they are going to do what they always do which is stamp their feet, hold their breath and attempt to subvert the electoral process (kind of like how they tried to prevent the RNC convention in NYC for the 04' pres election with their sorry ***** protests).

8. ElevatedThreat

ElevatedThreat NRA Member

I don't know -- I certainly want Brown to win, but this IS the People's Republic of Massachusetts we are talking about here. I really hope that we have not over-hyped our chances.

If Brown loses now, the Progressives and the ObamaMania Media will cram it up our butts, calling it proof that people want Socialized Medicine and the rest of the anti-Capitalist, anti-business Obama agenda.

So now as a result of all the hype, this one is for all the marbles tomorrow....

-ET

9. Flatfoot

Flatfoot

very true.

Lets hope the people of Massachusetts do the right thing.

10. wallytoo

wallytoo FA4AA

I kinda think it's the other way, if it's the least bit close in the 'People's Republic of Massachusetts', that ought to be be considered a referendum in favor of conservatives.

I'm hoping for a landslide for Brown, but that's a mite optimistic.

11. Norrin Radd

Norrin Radd

I hope Brown wins, but the fact that the race is so close says a lot. People are starting to wake up to what is going on.[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

12. Rooster Rugburn

Rooster Rugburn Got Pignose?

Rumor has it that the democrat party and the Justice Dept have already started printing and distributing "lost ballots" to be stashed in car trunks and utility rooms, and reasons for them having been lost, for use after the initial count.

Democrat poll workers are busy rehearsing their surprise reaction to finding "lost ballots".

13. ElevatedThreat

ElevatedThreat NRA Member

I am encouraged with how many voters interviewed up there have expressed their outrage over how Obama/Pelosi/Reid have instituted what amounts to Totalitarian Rule.

Many people seem gratifyingly aware of how closed and corrupt the process of negotiating passage of Socialized Medicine was in the House and Senate, and they are pretty outraged over it.

People like Scott Brown, but there also seems to be a desire to end one-party rule in Washington, and restore some checks-and-balances.

The Democrats have pretty clearly lost support from most of the Independents who supported Obama in 2008.

-ET

14. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall Wallbuilder and Weapon Bearer

15. creeky73

creeky73

I agree that whether Brown wins or loses, the fact that it will be close at all in a state that the Dems own, it bodes well for Constitution-loving Americans. However, I think in the end, they are going to get some half-baked version of health care passed. I am very concerned about our future.

16. Nutt51

Nutt51

Looks like it could happen, we can only hope.
    Perhaps people are waking up from this Obamacoma Nightmare.
    After Virginia and New Jersey a Republican win in Mass. would be
    huge.

It's true that registered Democrats outnumber registered Republicans
    about 3 to 1, but that's not counting the 51% of the voters there
    who are Independents. Those are the votes that will elect Brown.

I still don't think even with a Brown win that these Idiot Democrats
    in Congress see the writing on the wall come November.

17. srhoades

srhoades

He's got a good shot, as long as there are no shenanigans from the Democrats i.e. vote early vote often.

18. Carrys

Carrys Inquisitive

A closer look says, yeah they could do all that, but it'll cost them BIG if they do, and I mean BIG. Word is, the White House has already given up n Coakly. I'm actually not surprised that little o went up there to stump for her, None of his "handlers" have the sense to not let him go. They truly believe any ground he walks on is anointed, so they saw it as a given that she'd win if he showed up. Plus, so many members of his own "team" had jumped ship he just had to try to hold them together. All for naught in my opinion.

He really is disconnected from the rest of us, as all the far left there is. They believe us stupid, no joking. The elitist really see us as stupid, and folks who can be bought off just like the politicians were. They assume that just because all the "tricks" they instituted over the years have worked, especially during the last election, that we'll fall for anything.

We've been telling the left for the past year that they started something they didn't want to start, and they laughed. Great, hope they get the punch line now.:rofl:

All those Demos in Congress, on both sides who listened to their "leadership" instead of the people are shaking in their boots now. They realize what this election means, even if Brown loses. They know their "leaders" in the Congress and at all those fancy parties they attend, have been lying to them, and to themselves.They understand they can and will be sent packing. Idiots from both sides are going to be gone, and they are hearing it now.

And no matter how they may want to spin it, little o knows his polices have been sent packing as well. Look for him to start shifting towards the center now, in a sorry attempt to hang on to his own job. They're such pathetic attention whores. He will make any "change" now, in the "hope" of keeping his job. And look for him to bash the right for defeating health care, he simply can not and will not believe/accept that the people don't want what he's "brought forth" for them......opps, some of them. The unions still love him, but they're little more than organized crime shills these days.

He'll kiss big butt if Brown does win, now and after the mid terms. If Brown loses, he still won't accept what the people are telling him, it'll be business as usual. Until the mid terms that is. When Juan Williams and Bob Beckle were ask tonight what the main issue of the race was, they both said, "Oh, jobs of course.". They're already planing on blaming Coakly's loss on Bush.:tongueout: When asked if they thought health care may have something to do with the race they both swore it didn't,, they said the public "loved" the health care bill. Either they're lying, or they're so out there with the left that they truly can't let themselves see it. I think it's a bit of both.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2010
  19. Dennis in MA

Dennis in MA Get off my lawn

I had dinner with my folks tonite. My dad is a self-proclaimed "dyed in the wool Democrat." The dude voted for JOHN SILBER for governor TWICE! (He hated Silber, but couldn't bring himself to vote for Carrottop Weld.)

Under the guise of "too many phone calls," he's not voting tomorrow. Mom said, "Is this really about health care?" Both me and Dad said, "Yeah. This is 100% about health care."

"Really? I think I have to vote for Brown."

ROTFL!!!

20. CAcop

CAcop

Latest from RCP.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latestpolls/2010.html

Since the 14th she hasn't been ahead. Daily Kos puts them even but even the MSM thinks their biased. They won't admit it but they know it.

I am betting the actual vote will be by 7%. The certified result will be within 2%. I think the Assachesetts Machine can buy and make 5% of fraud.