close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Brooklyn's Finest...

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by hvnit2gd, Mar 5, 2010.

1. hvnit2gd

hvnit2gd

anyone see it yet? Plan on it?

2. Captain38

Captain38

I just came from this afternoon's first showing. Don't waste you time or money! It was VERY anti-police in general and EXTREMELY anti-NYPD SPECIFICALLY! Over all, it was depressing and made me want to go home to a warm shower.

3. CAcop

CAcop

I am not going to see it. I saw Training Day and thought it was lame. You have to turn off your brain if you know anything about police and how things REALLY work, not how some Hollywood type wants to tell a story.

Since Antoine Fuqua wrote this one I am willing to bet it could be pitched to the shotcallers in Hollywood as "Training Day in New York" kind of how after the first Die Hard everything was pitched as "Die Hard on a _____."

4. harleyfx69

harleyfx69

diehard on an airplane with snakes ?

5. jpa

jpa CLM

Saw it tonight. If you really want to see it, wait for video. Redbox. And return it right away so you don't spend more than $1 on it.

There was actually more interesting action in the theater. Some dude kept putting his feet up and kicking this chick's chair and she got up and started yelling at him. Then her boyfriend got involved, and other dude's girlfriend got involved...I was waiting for the fight then everyone just sat down like nothing happened.

6. DYLANB80

DYLANB80

I could see how police offficers wouldn't like it. Me, not a cop, thought it was ok. Not great or terrible. I would rate it C+.