Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was really disappointed with the accuracy of my new G35 that I bought for GSSF. Trigger was heavy and awful and best I could muster was a 2 3/4" 5-shot group at 25yds.

Got some new trigger parts in and lowered the pull from 9-10lbs down to around 4lbs, worked up some new load recipes and headed to the range.

Despite the miserable weather and 25mph wind gusts, was able to get a very satisfying 1 5/8" 5-shot group at 25yds. Also got a couple of 2" groups as well. Not as accurate as my G29, but it is plenty accurate for GSSF.

Gun Firearm Trigger Gun accessory Ammunition

Attachments

·
Registered
15,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Reactions: treg

·
Registered
15,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Double post...

Attachments

·
Registered
15,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sweet. Ever figure out what caused the trigger issue?
Nope. Replaced the trigger bar assembly, trigger connector, and trigger return spring.

It's lighter now, but a bit mushy. Have another trigger connector on the way. That's the beauty of Glocks; lot's of options.

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
A 9/10 pound trigger on a 34/35 is completely unacceptable.
Back to glock!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ordell Robbie

·
Premium Member
22,843 Posts
A 9/10 pound trigger on a 34/35 is completely unacceptable.
Back to glock!
I was wondering that too. Did you buy used? Admittedly, I picked up a used G35 some time back and the trigger was over 12 pounds. It had an NY2 trigger spring in it. It's a comfy 2 1/2 pounds now. :)

·
Registered
15,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It was NIB... I wanted a FDE model pretty badly, and the only one I could find was a 10-round magazine model on Bud's online site. It arrived with one 10-round magazine and two 15-round magazines. Weird. Not sure if that had something to do with the awful trigger or not.

·
Registered
15,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I need to not post a picture of the gun with the target; the ugliness of the gun detracts from the beauty of the grouping... :clown:

·
Have Gun Will Travel
3,456 Posts
Congratulations on cracking the two inch barrier. At twenty five yards that's spectacular shooting.

Reactions: vart

·
Registered
15,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I've noticed that I will be getting a spectacular group, then one flier will open it up to just an impressive group. Happens with different guns and ammo. Obviously it's me and not sure what I'm doing to cause it...

Spiral Circle Handwriting Vortex
Text Parallel Circle Trigger Engineering
Colorfulness Circle Handwriting

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.