Brighton, State Up North!

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by glockess56, Sep 14, 2005.

1. glockess56

glockess56 CLM

Who is planning to shoot in this first GSSF Match in that state up north? This is a first and I'm anxious to see how it is run. Any RO from there care to talk about the club or the event? I'm getting excited to go there on Sunday.:cool: :cool: :cool:

2. ede

ede Bama's Friend

i'm leaving philly saturday afternoon and shooting on sunday

3. John45ACP

John45ACP

I'm a club member and a NROI Chief Range Officer. Livingston Gun Club has 7 shooting bays and is, primarly, a club that shoots IPSC. We have hosted the Michigan State 3-gun Championship in 2003 and the Area 5 3-gun (a two day event) last year. We also hosted a Level 2 handgun charity match this past July. So, we have experience with major shooting events. As you indicted this is the first GSSF outdoor match in Michigan so this will be a new experience for us. GSSF personnel are arriving at the club today. They will be setting up tommorow and having an RO meeting after set-up. The club has some 15 or 20 NROI Range Officers many of whom have worked Area and/or National IPSC matches - not GSSF but major events none-the-less. We are looking forward to putting on this match; it has been a long time coming to Michigan.

My wife and I are shooting on Sunday too.

www.livingstongunclub.org

4. Old Man

Old Man

We're driving up from Indy on Saturday, probably drop by the range, and then shoot on Sunday.

5. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

Should be there to shoot Saturday afternoon...and it looks like we will have two Teams...Indyglockers Team 1 and Team 11...see ya there ;f