close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Brighton Roll Call

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by ede, Sep 11, 2006.

1. ede

ede Bama's Friend

who's going? i'll get in friday afternoon and shoot on saturday and return home sunday.

2. Ghost361

Ghost361

We will be there Sunday. Shooting as Team Atwell's again. Hey festus Chris wants to know if you still need a partner. He will be there if so you can count him in.

3. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

I sent Chris an E mail...he probably thought I was spam...I have him shooting with EDE and Glockess56....I'm driving by myself ( as usual) to Hallsville shooting Saturday and driving to Brighton after the match to shoot Sunday with E.R.R and the Old Man...so tell Chris I have him down.... :supergrin:

4. Ghost361

Ghost361

I will let him know.

5. glockess56

glockess56 CLM

I will be there on Sunday, shooting three categories and wearing my Ohio State hat. I wear that to Michigan, anyone from one of these two states, Ohio and Michgan (and others, also) can understand the reasoning behind that (or Texas, too, huh?).

I will shoot with one of the Indy Glocker teams and proud of it. I hope Festus does well in Hallesville (spelling?) and Brighton.

Yes, Festus, I know that ND won great last Saturday also. ND is awesome as Brady Quinn is an OHio product, right from the center of the state!

:banana: :banana:

6. GLW

GLW

I just saw the weather report for the weekend and so far it looks pretty good. I may try and fly up from Louisville for the match. If anyone close by is interested, I'd like to have some company. I ask that you pitch in for fuel and be flexible on travel times. Flight time from Louisville to Brighton is approximately 2 hours each way. If there are a couple of you out there who want to share the costs and have the desire, we could possibly make both Brighton and Hallsville. If you are interested, drop me a pm. Thanks.

7. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

Grady...I'm seem to be in a different world (location ) than everyone else...sounds like an idea though for the future...I'm 5 to 5-1/2 hours away from Louisville so I'll try the trip via Chicago's Tolls...

Anyway..I want to try to do this alone and say I did it...it would be nice to break 90.xx, Glockess Football is upon us and between matches we can root for our favorites,this it what makes Life interesting. May all my friends and fellow Team Mates have a safe trip and all of you leave with a smile on your face....Good Luck to all :thumbsup:

8. johnhurd

johnhurd Millennium Member

I thought I hurd peeps were shooting for 40s :laughabove:

9. ede

ede Bama's Friend

just the ones that have shot 50s

10. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

Well Congrats John...it's been awhile since we were on the same team...Team Sidearmor...I didn't realize that you were shooting such great scores...... trying to break 90.xx with my limited genetic background is envious. :shocked:

11. johnhurd

johnhurd Millennium Member

Till they add em up they are all 40s

12. ede

ede Bama's Friend

well if it works that way i'll say i think i have a 30 something if anyone ask. i've been known to add wrong before.
    i should mention, not that anyone cares, but come saturday when i shoot in brighton that will make me 4 matches in 7 days in 4 states, SC, WV, OH, and MI.

13. GLW

GLW

Where are people staying and are there dinner plans yet? My number 2 son Dean (#2 in birth order only) is coming with me Saturday afternoon. We wont arrive in time to shoot Saturday, but would enjoy company for dinner. I'll be shooting Sunday morning. Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones.

14. WIG19

WIG19 Light left on

Well, the Lewis & Glock Expedition II from MN waved at me on their way by while I'm stuck at work. Travelling tonight to shoot tomorrow, then on to shoot Hallsville on Sunday. With Butch along there should be plenty of Charles Kuralt-like notes from the road. With Larry & Loran for company, he & dp177 should (I hope) be able to stay out of trouble, as long as they're not checking papers
    - at the IL border -

[​IMG]

Everyone have fun & shoot well. See ya next year Brighton!

:patriot:

15. mike23

mike23

I'm shooting my first GSSF match at Brighton on Saturday!:)

16. ede

ede Bama's Friend

sort of informal right now but i think the plan for saturday dinner is at outback in brighton. how's 6:30 sound. not sure who will make it, me and wife, ERR and his wife.

17. Butch

Butch RetiredDinosaur Millennium Member CLM

We're here in Michigan!

Hope to meet some of you here on Saturday! Watch for our Carver Mounts shirts!

18. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Good Luck and Good Shooting Team Carver Mounts.:thumbsup:

19. GLW

GLW

Dean and I are leaving right now and hope to see some of you at the Outback this evening. Good shooting to all at both locations this weekend.

Grady

20. Butch

Butch RetiredDinosaur Millennium Member CLM

The 'Lewis & Glock Expedition II from MN' has been completed!

Driving time was a touch over 30 hours to cover a little more than 1700 miles, and my total shooting time was about 3 minutes and 38 seconds! (to shoot four matches)

:supergrin: