close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Brighton GSSF

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by HeGlock, Sep 5, 2006.

1. HeGlock

HeGlock flyshooter

Last year there was a bunch of gents that traveled from MN to MO to MI and back to MN shooting both the MO and MI GSSF matches. Are you guys doing it again this year?

I'm that guy from AZ who did the same thing...but by air. I bow before you guys that drove all that weekend!

See you in Brighton 07.

2. WIG19

WIG19 Light left on

Howdy! I was one of those. The trip started out :supergrin: and ended :freak:

[​IMG]

Sadly it seems 2 of us from the original voyageurs (the French is just to rankle Butch) won't be able to make the trip - too bad, Brighton is a great match/staff. But there will still be plenty (now that they see we actually survived) to fill the new dp177-mobile this year it seems for Lewis & Glock Expedition-II. I'm not sure if the plan is to reverse & go clockwise this time or not. That wouldn't be as much fun, because then you'd be driving past Brownell's on a Sunday night. Going past there on a Friday morning with time to shop & play, as well as dp177's Dad making some great Saturday night brats and visiting with Butch's kind folks on the way back, is much more fun (that better, Butch?).

In retrospect it's a great trip & I hope to be fully committed to it in '07 as well as a few more. Doing it by air is "cheating" but, holy cow, from Arizona... a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. :thumbsup:

Have a great set of matches & hat's off to ya! Hope to hookup again in 2007.

:patriot:

3. HeGlock

HeGlock flyshooter

I've got meetings in Detoit on Friday and then I'm working in western Michigan on Monday and Tuesday. What a coincidence that the match is on THAT weekend. ; - )

I look forward to seeing you guys again. I'll be the the guy in the "High Noon" hawaiian shirt!

4. ede

ede Bama's Friend

festus is planning on doing it this year. i think i'd give it a try too if i had someone to travel with.

5. WIG19

WIG19 Light left on

Hey Ken! That's almost enough to prompt:

:needspics:

:clown:

:patriot:

6. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Hey, that's a good one WIG. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :noevil: :faint:

7. HeGlock

HeGlock flyshooter

8. WIG19

WIG19 Light left on

9. opus1776

opus1776

Hi Ken! :wavey: I'll be shooting on saturday and hope to see ya... {I was in your class with Awerbuck in Boone County in August}

10. HeGlock

HeGlock flyshooter

I don't know why I missed your reply but I did! Sorry. I am shooting Saturday too. I should be there about 8:30 to sign in. I look forward to seeing you again!